New To iHerb?

ChildLife, Probiotics with Colostrum, Mixed Berry Flavor, 90 Chewable Tablets

£ 11.52

My son loves the taste and it has solved his SEVERE constipation problem!!

Posted by 5249850865940169337 on Jan 01, 2013

I've tried a series of methods to help my son alleviate his severe constipation issues! He would sometimes go 2 days without passing stool. And when he finally would, would end up screaming in agony as he tried to pass the abnormally hardened stool. I was deeply concerned and tried finding the most natural method to help ease his pain, and ensure he had a regular bowl movement daily. I read about this and the http://www.iherb.com/Nature-s-Plus-Source-of-Life-Animal-Parade-AcidophiKidz-Children-s-Chewable-Natural-Berry-Flavor-90-Animals/21499 and bought both. Both work miraculously (used separately, not together)!! My son was born prematurely (2 months early) and suffered from acid reflux, and severe constipation, caused by the iron supplements he was required to take as an infant - (which I believe also added to the acid reflux problem)... So he has been a difficult eater since. But now that he is taking these tablets, he passes stool daily and with absolutely NO PAIN (yaaaay!) and therefore his appetite has improved tremendously! Overall he is a healthier and happier boy! I can't express strongly enough how pleased I am with these supplements!! And it makes it all the better that he actually loves taking them, unlike other things I've tried giving him!

good stuffs all in one,

Posted by Reviewer1764361 on Feb 09, 2012

I have searched this site for my kid's probiotics and colostrum for their immune support, each seperately since they seem to catch cold too often and I've found this!! both good stuffs in one chewable tablet. WOW what a helper, now I don't have to give them each..Which saves me time and energy. And they seem to taste good too, both of my picky eaters like them and ask for more.

Great product!!

Posted by Reviewer3082821 on Feb 22, 2012

This is a fantastic probiotic. My 3 year old twins are doing amazing on them! We have tried several brands and this is by far the absolute best. Telling all my friends about Childlife!

My Daughter loves them!

Posted by stormshannon on Apr 21, 2012

My picky toddler enjoys them

i will have yet to see the effect

Posted by vitaminecopii on Apr 12, 2013

i use them for my kids to prevent flu, hopefully this product will work. the taste is great, my kids like it very much, we are at the 2nd bottle