GBP

£4.87

£6.08

Savings of: £1.21 (20% off)

excellent product

Posted by 5060964153127664832 on Jun 03, 2012

The yea tree oil smells as pure as possible and works great for antifungal foot care

great!

Posted by HealthandBeautyGirl on Jun 11, 2014

Good value. I use a couple of drops in the bath with Apple cider vinegar(the kind with the mother), to keep my female parts in good health! Good for anyone, I say. See my page if new to iherb.

My first experience with tea tree oil

Posted by whenthesunsleeps on Jul 17, 2014

I have not tried any other tea tree oil products or brands. But this is now a favorite. It does wonders on the HS boils I have. I suggest reading online before using. 100% tea tre oil is strong. Some might have a reaction, so I personally tried choose to try on a small area first :) The smell can be a bit overwhelming, smells like turpentine to me after applying. But I'm starting to get used to it now :)

Tea tree oil is the way to go

Posted by 4756810853757236472 on Dec 06, 2014

I was contemplating if I should keep this in my cart at checkout. Do I really need it? Is this something that is worth spending my money on? With such potency, will it worsen the state of my skin? Well I bought it and it's definitely a purchase I'm proud to have made. I apply the oil with a q tip as a spot treatment and on my nose where blackheads thrive but follow up with a toner in case it's too harsh for the skin. I had a cold sore in the corner or my mouth and within 2 days it was gone!!(would have taken a much longer time if I hadn't) Would really recommend doing a patch test before anything as. Also, I would suggest getting 100% tea tree oil and none of that diluted stuff. You can always mix it with other oils if you find it overpowering.

Great!

Posted by 5203733270990926121 on Nov 05, 2013

This is a great product which helps fighting against acne. I use it to prepare my own toners or directly on the pimples and the results are great.

Great quality tea tree oil

Posted by odereviews on Nov 16, 2012

Great 100% tea tree oil. This bottle last for a long time. Price is also pretty cheap. With Cococare you are usually safe with your purchases. There are so many uses with this product. I suggest googling. :)

could be better !

Posted by 5461769246438517408 on May 26, 2016

Package is very bad it demands dropper because it licks all around! A bit too much liquid for a 100% oil.

good

Posted by 5678461059663382224 on May 31, 2016

Worth the money

Imprescindible

Posted by 5144656628649948019 on Jul 05, 2016

Un producto muy importante y necesario para todo prácticamente.

Great facial skin toner

Posted by 4811194254258952802 on May 13, 2016

Strong but not over powering. Gets the job done.