GBP

£4.24

£4.49

Savings of: £0.25 (6% off)

very good

Posted by 4852920324836564628 on Sep 16, 2014

Tastes good and no soy, which I like to avoid. Is organic and healthy. Paired with olive oil, toasted sesame seed oil, it makes a great salad dressing.

yum

Posted by 5283234864415148279 on Aug 22, 2014

Lovely sweet taste.

okay

Posted by 5336560690181242599 on Jul 24, 2014

I guess I am not against soy sauce so this didnt really taste amazing to me. It is slightly sweet and nice additional flavor in asian dishes though!

~

Posted by 4833126164016913128 on Jun 23, 2014

As a substitute for soy sauce, it really does taste similar. It doesn't smell or taste like coconut (which is what I expected), and makes an awesome addition to my meals. Definitely buying it again, and definitely buying it from here again, as it arrived on time, well packaged and intact.

Great to find a soy-free alternative

Posted by Reviewer2280183 on Jun 18, 2014

I bought this for my husband, who cooks with soy sauce. Since we now avoid soy as much as possible (as well as eat coconut oil, coconut flour etc), this was quite a find. He was quite happy with the taste. I haven't given it 5 stars, because time will tell how long it keeps for.

Good alternative to soy sauce

Posted by 4742878098617811749 on May 23, 2014

Though it's not as sharp as soy sauce, this is pleasantly flavored and an excellent alternative for soy sauce. Shall buy again.

A good substitute for soy sauce only when cooking

Posted by 5285614467208764517 on May 11, 2014

I'm trying to reduce soy in my diet, and I find this is a useful alternative for soy sauce in cooking. If you grew up on soy sauce, you'll know anything else will never taste quite the same (with the exception of tamari sauce). But coconut aminos is a decent substitute, because it does a good job of adding taste and flavour to food. On that count, it stands on its own as a seasoning for dishes. Just don't use it as a dipping sauce. When it's straight out of the bottle, it tastes kind of oddly sweet. Then you can really tell it's never going to be soy sauce!

Great multipurpose sauce

Posted by 4672056316858743374 on May 01, 2014

I've gone through this sauce really quickly, it goes well with pretty much anything. My favourite combinations so far have been with coleslaw, fish, prawns, sushi, in stir-fries. It's also great to use when roasting nuts and seeds. In the paleo community it is the 'soy sauce alternative' - to me, its much sweeter and isn't salty, in comparison.

So far so good

Posted by 4735003319916230030 on Apr 27, 2014

I have tried it both in marinades and as seasoning. So far so good, a nice soy free alternativ. Will order again!

Nice product.

Posted by 5075200865778931261 on Apr 27, 2014

I wanted this as a lower-sodium option to Bragg's aminos. I prefer the taste of Bragg's over this because this has a sweet taste. I balance out the sweet by adding more cayenne.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »