GBP

Coconut Secret, The Original Coconut Aminos, Soy-Free Seasoning Sauce, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

£4.04
£4.28
Savings of: £0.24 (6% off)
Reviews 5-star

Love it!

Posted by 4782871389558091475 on Mar 29, 2014

I've been using this in place of Soy Sauce in recipes and find the flavour to be perfect.

YUMMY

Posted by 5723669158200449029 on May 18, 2015

This stuff is the best. I can't believe it is a healthier option for how good it is. Bragg's Liquid Aminos is disgusting. My only complaint is the bottle tops sometimes spill easily.

Yummy aminos

Posted by GallaChiro on Oct 28, 2010

The best yummy taste! Use on ezekiel toast and salads and everything! Hard to find in stores and twice the price of iherb. I am addicted!

I love this stuff

Posted by lesliekhnp on Nov 24, 2014

Very versatile stuff. I use it on fresh veggies as a kind of dressing (raw beet & kale), or in stir-fry, or as a soy sauce substitute. I like it better than soy sauce.

Coconut Aminos in Poland...:) international buyer's review.

Posted by bambiraptor on Jun 21, 2013

I come from Poland and I dont think that anyone from my country has ever heard about Coconut Aminos. I found it accidentaly while surfing on Paleo blogs and I was looking for it for some time - it's available for internationals on eBay but the price is twice or more as here on iHerb. I'm very happy that I found this site because it made my "paleo" shopping more economical and I can buy and try more items. Coconut Aminos tastes like soy sauce for me (maybe a little more sweet than regular soy sauce but still it's very good!) and I will definately buy it again and again.