10% Off Orders Over $40!

Country Life, Gluten Free, Evening Primrose Oil, 500 mg, 60 Softgels

£ 5.21

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1002174 on Mar 03, 2010

The Country Life Evening Primrose Oil is such a good value. As a premenopause woman, I use it for the dual purpose of lighter cycles and also healthy hair. This product has helped a lot in both areas

country life is a good brand

Posted by Reviewer1344327 on Aug 23, 2010

I need to get a higher mg for my hair, researched and I need at least 1300mg of evening primrose, so this was too low for my needs.

alloriginaleverythingworksnopresciptionsnecessary

Posted by alloriginal on May 22, 2013

for years my wife suffered from painful, irregular menstruation. This was a situation that was affecting both of us! Fortunately, a very cool (female) doctor turned us on to this little miracle. One capsule per day is all that it took to regulate and normalize her cycles. She has been taking one daily for two decades. Her journey through menopause was smooth and uneventful, and I credit Evening Primrose for that, too. Good product, good price. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

great for cramps

Posted by Reviewer1458298 on Aug 03, 2010

as a stay at home mom i can afford to take advil or other pain meds. feel drowsy and lie down. however, for those that goes through mood changes, cramps and don't want the drowsy feeling, take these aT the first sign of cramps (2-3wks b4) these will help you ALOT!!!!

a must

Posted by Reviewer2672403 on Jul 03, 2009

I have always taken Evg Primrose oil and never suffered from hot flashes or any problems with monopause. I still take it as it is good for all sorts of things including mood elevator.