GBP

1 star as I couldn't rate it No Star

Posted by 5649150956425648240 on Oct 27, 2012

I love most iherb products and always give honest & fair reviews, So unfortunately I have to say this product is the grossest tasting supplement I have ever tried. It tastes like a combination of day old salmon & artificial lemon flavour. The texture is like a slimy oyster. Yuck ! I'm glad I got this one for free as not even the neighborhood stray cats will touch this stuff.

Easier than taking a pill

Posted by Reviewer2062768 on Oct 30, 2012

I didn't expect to like these, but they grow on you. They are easy to eat and they don't taste bad. Not fond of their looks. I expected a shape like a gummy bear or something. Instead they are just a round yellow lump. I guess at 61 I need to grow up.

Pretty much nothing good

Posted by odereviews on Oct 11, 2012

Country Life Omega products are “Pharmaceutical Grade”, what ever that means. I didn’t find pretty much anything good to say about these products. Starting from the horrible package. It’s hard to get the “Jelly” (Lemon gummies) fully out the of aluminum foil (so far 0% success rate), at least you got a new challenge everyday. Taste does have some lemon, but otherwise you can taste the fish too (not in a a good way). I gave few lemon gummies to other persons to test, and they didn’t like them at all. Only good thing is the price ($1.95 each), but with regular price, there’s just no reason to buy these!

Not bad

Posted by 4711178623671451005 on Oct 31, 2012

This item was for my friend, he say that they not bad)

Posted by 5237412731661273075 on Nov 03, 2012

Posted by Reviewer3118745 on Oct 22, 2012

ok

Country Life, Gluten Free, Omega Surge

Posted by Reviewer1693034 on Jan 04, 2013

Patiko kaina :)

Good for the low price

Posted by BreadwithHoneyfavorites on Nov 03, 2012

These gummies are ok if you snag them when Iherb has them on super-sale. But they are more like jell-o bites than gummy bears, which threw me for a loop. Also, they taste a little fishy. Not extremely, but enough to have to brace myself when taking them. I give 1 to each of my kids daily and they seem to like them just fine.

Posted by 5038051866680821312 on Oct 06, 2012

Works fine in improving metabolism.

High DHA.