GBP

£12.04

£20.07

Savings of: £8.03 (40% off)

• As stated on the supplement facts, and verified by country life, the amount Resveratrol is 100 mg per capsule, or 50%.

• Reviews | English

Resveratrol For Multiple Myeloma

Posted by Reviewer1840105 on Mar 28, 2008

I am taking this as the result of clinical studies that show Resveratrol, found naturaly in red wine, slows the progress of this cancer. Taking it in capsul form is like 50 times the amount you could get daily from red wine.

Innesah, London, UK.

Posted by Reviewer3137975 on Nov 01, 2008

We are using this along with other products from Iherb , as cancer support for one of our family , early days but we have had a reduction in the tumor, our family doctor very pleased . We are holding off from the chemo.

One of the best

Posted by Reviewer2674066 on Jan 05, 2008

I like Country Life. I've taken Resveratrol to increase the number of my mitochondria and to turn back my aging gene. I tried Source Naturals for a month, and alhough I wouldn't recommend against it, this is my main stay.

Best bang for the buck...

Posted by Reviewer2207847 on Jan 28, 2008

Highest potency, excellent formula and best bang for the buck for Resveratrol!

high potency

Posted by Reviewer2001797 on Dec 25, 2007

this is the most potent resveratrol product I've found, also one of the most cost-efficient.

Good Results

Posted by Reviewer2781287 on Aug 17, 2009

I purchased resveratrol with the hopes of losing a few pounds after hearing about other positive results. Without making any other adjustments to my diet or exercise level I lost about 5 pounds of belly fat over 3 weeks. The only problem I noticed was a slight stuffiness the first 3 days or so, until I built up a tolerance.

The Effects of Resveratrol Plus

Posted by Reviewer1264042 on May 06, 2009

I started taking this Resveratrol 4/03/09. I experienced an increase of energy for the first 2 to 3 days, but it more like being stimulated. By the fourth day, I discontinued it. I found the Resveratrol to be rather agitating. I waited 3 to 4 days to take just a half capsule. Within the first day, I still got the same effect. Tried this several times with brakes, but no improvement.

glowing skin

Posted by Reviewer1038057 on Jul 24, 2008

I find I have better energy and my skin just glows. I

Great!! Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2444206 on Jun 30, 2008

Very convenient, only need to take one pill daily. I've noticed positive changes in my mood and I've always had problems with constipation, but this product helped me have more frequent bowel movements (not diarrhea and not soft!). The price is great as well.

Resveratrol rather than wine or drugs!!

Posted by Reviewer3107192 on Jul 15, 2008

My husband needs to increase his HDL, and this is an excellent alternative to red wine and/or drugs!