GBP

£2.06

£2.40

Savings of: £0.34 (14% off)

cinnamon!

Posted by FataMorgana on Jul 17, 2011

Very smells good mixture of spices for apple pie - cinnamon, nutmeg, cardamom. Bad in every way! But for those who do not like cinnamon, it is better not to take.

Apple Spice - my favourite scent

Posted by WellnessRoad on Apr 23, 2013

After taking more of an interest in what was contained in my regular beauty items and finding a horrendous amounts of chemicals, I threw everything out and scoured iherb for products which were natural and not harmful to the health of myself and my family. Given the good reviews and the fact that these lip balms are 100% natural, vegan and cruelty free I decided to give them a try. The first thing I noticed is the adorable packaging, the Apple Spice is part of the brew range and features a lovely little teapot. The scent of the balm is also clearly shown and each balm has an individual colour scheme. The Apple Spice is my favourite of the range, followed closely by the Root Beer, Chai, Lemonade and also orange. The balm itself has a wonderful consistency - not too soft or firm and glides onto the lips smoothly. The balm is highly moisturising and does not leave that annoying waxy feel that some lip products leave. I'm interested in trying other scents too. If you love Crazy Rumors then you should also try Hurraw! Both are the best balms I've ever tried.

J'adore

Posted by Delshan on Sep 02, 2015

Crazy Rumors est ma marque de baumes à lèvre préférée pour ses gouts originaux et super addictifs, son efficacité hiver comme été et son prix très abordable. C'est le top du top.

baume à croquer

Posted by eithlenn on May 12, 2014

Il sent vraiment les épices et la pomme, hydrate super bien et ne sèche pas dans le tube, un vrai bonheur à poser le soir avant d'aller dormir !

Extremely moisturising

Posted by TriedandTested on Dec 19, 2013

Used this at sub-zero temperatures and it moisturised my lips wonderfully. Smells heavenly too!

glad i took a chance on this one

Posted by 5360886217362405278 on May 10, 2014

I love Crazy Rumors lip balms, but only certain fragrances. I was nervous to try a new one for fear that it would smell weird. This apple spice fragrance is lovely!

:D

Posted by Reviewer2688599 on Jan 24, 2013

Love this, I use this every day and it keeps my lips hydrated and soft in harsh winter climate.

The best

Posted by Reviewer1307102 on Aug 23, 2012

This is a phenomenal lip balm with a nice scent of apple pie!

Like it

Posted by Keitha on Aug 30, 2012

Smells like apple pie and protects lips, very good one

An absolute favourite!

Posted by Reviewer1693734 on Sep 14, 2011

This is the best lip balm I ever tried. Amazingly moisturizing.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »