GBP

£2.06

£2.40

Savings of: £0.34 (14% off)

Vegan, Clean living, Cruelty Free, healthy lip Balm!!

Posted by 5581975572874834674 on Jan 24, 2016

First tried this brand -crazy rumors in my Australia Vegan Box (Subscription vegan samples monthly)Cruelty Free Shop and loved it ever since. This helps me a lot. Thank you I herb. If this review helps you the reader then please press like below. Vegan, Clean living, Cruelty Free, healthy lip Balm!!

Yummy

Posted by 4658758440402681522 on Oct 11, 2015

Smells like one of those apple cinnamon gourmet jelly beans i used to eat. Getting a bit overpowering using it daily, i will go back to Black Cherry once i have used this flavour.

J'adore

Posted by Delshan on Sep 02, 2015

Crazy Rumors est ma marque de baumes à lèvre préférée pour ses gouts originaux et super addictifs, son efficacité hiver comme été et son prix très abordable. C'est le top du top.

pas fan du parfum

Posted by 4759134614897194378 on Feb 11, 2015

baume bien hydratant, mais je sens comme des grains sur les lèvres après application. Par contre le parfum est pour moi raté je n'ai pas retrouvé la pomme...

baume à croquer

Posted by eithlenn on May 12, 2014

Il sent vraiment les épices et la pomme, hydrate super bien et ne sèche pas dans le tube, un vrai bonheur à poser le soir avant d'aller dormir !

glad i took a chance on this one

Posted by 5360886217362405278 on May 10, 2014

I love Crazy Rumors lip balms, but only certain fragrances. I was nervous to try a new one for fear that it would smell weird. This apple spice fragrance is lovely!

Extremely moisturising

Posted by TriedandTested on Dec 19, 2013

Used this at sub-zero temperatures and it moisturised my lips wonderfully. Smells heavenly too!

Apple Spice Lip Balm

Posted by 5617714736843781602 on Oct 31, 2013

I was a little disappointed with this balm. I thought it would have more of an apple flavour, but it's definitely stronger with the spice. I love this company and the fact that it's a vegan balm, but I prefer some of the other flavours more than this one.

Apple Spice - my favourite scent

Posted by butteredcrumpet on Apr 23, 2013

After taking more of an interest in what was contained in my regular beauty items and finding a horrendous amounts of chemicals, I threw everything out and scoured iherb for products which were natural and not harmful to the health of myself and my family. Given the good reviews and the fact that these lip balms are 100% natural, vegan and cruelty free I decided to give them a try. The first thing I noticed is the adorable packaging, the Apple Spice is part of the brew range and features a lovely little teapot. The scent of the balm is also clearly shown and each balm has an individual colour scheme. The Apple Spice is my favourite of the range, followed closely by the Root Beer, Chai, Lemonade and also orange. The balm itself has a wonderful consistency - not too soft or firm and glides onto the lips smoothly. The balm is highly moisturising and does not leave that annoying waxy feel that some lip products leave. I'm interested in trying other scents too. If you love Crazy Rumors then you should also try Hurraw! Both are the best balms I've ever tried.

:D

Posted by Reviewer2688599 on Jan 24, 2013

Love this, I use this every day and it keeps my lips hydrated and soft in harsh winter climate.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »