GBP

£16.16

£29.64

Savings of: £13.49 (45% off)

e-mail from manufacturer and review !

Posted by Unseenhawk on Nov 19, 2015

After reading some reviews regarding HPMCP (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose Phthalate) I contacted Doctor's Best and this is their reply (Thank you for contacting us regarding your concern. We can confirm that we have discontinued the use of (HPMCP) enteric coating. The enteric coating used for Doctor’s Best Proteolytic Enzymes is phthalate free and composed of ingredients that are approved food additives or have self-affirmed GRAS status .. end of reply.) about Proteolytic Enzymes "systemic enzymes" they're great for general health as an immune system booster, autoimmune diseases, inflammation/pain, allergy, detox this is my favorite supplement, the concentration and the price of this product is more than right compared to other brands and on top of that it's enteric coated capsules so they will be absorbed in the small intestine rather than the stomach .. make sure to take it on empty stomach otherwise it will be a waste as a digestive enzyme !هذي إنزيمات تستخدم لزيادة المناعة و معالجة الإلتهابات و الآلآم و عملية الديتوكس يجب أن تؤخذ على معدة فارغة.

Excema

Posted by 4898831354857933341 on May 27, 2015

I have severe evzema This product at 3 x 3 tablets works but beware. It makes you break out first with red lumps under skin first then takes away itch and after about a month clears the skin Excellent product

Bought it for my brother who is sufferiing from inflamed keloids

Posted by adamuses on May 17, 2015

Bought it for my brother who is sufferiing from inflamed keloids

Marvellous Enzymes

Posted by 5246736557171104960 on Feb 07, 2015

After 3 months of chronic back and sciatica pain, I tried the Proteolytic Enzymes, as I read in another web page how they can be god to get rid I'd nasties in the body. I was a bit sceptical at first, as I haven't used supplements before, but I really do believe they have had some impact. Along with pain management techniques from Physio, Doctor and following an Epidural, I feel better than I have in a very long time, even prior to the onset of chronic pain. I just have an overall feeling of being healthier on the inside.

always good for those with skin allergies

Posted by 5194618313136287497 on Nov 15, 2014

Needless to say, I almost consider this the cure to for allergies.. Not that I'm able to eat the food I'm allergic to in regular amounts yet... Will slowly introduce the allergens to finally re tune my system with the help of these proteolytics! Life saver!

The most effective supplement for pain

Posted by MORE-REVIEWS-FOR-YOU on Nov 13, 2014

I had pain on her shoulder and neck due to an injury. I had been on steroid injections and pain killers. Unfortunately they did not work except giving serious side effects. Thanks to Best Proteolytic Enzymes, the inflammation and pain are completely gone. I continue taking Best Proteolytic Enzymes for its other health benefits such as cancer and gum disease prevention.

Love these enzymes

Posted by 5083968428010857048 on Sep 06, 2014

I've been taking these enzymes now for a couple of weeks twice a day along with Nattokinaise. I suffer from severe Fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue and electromagnetic hypersensitivity. I am constantly getting inflamed with almost any social or public contact which leaves lumps up both arms and across my chest, a direct result from mobile phones, towers and Wi-Fi. I haven't found a cure yet so management of this condition has been all I can do. These enzymes and the Natto have improved my recovery time from 2 weeks - 3 months - down to one week in severe cases and sometimes overnight with less exposure. My blood is not thickening as it was, I can breathe better, and my energy is staying good. I love this product, its a great combination of Proteolytic/Systemic enzymes.

Good but not the best

Posted by Reviewer1023174 on Aug 08, 2014

I like the product...good enzymes and good quantity of serrapeptidase, but i dont like the coating...HPMCP.... that means phtalates on every pill. Please dr best there must be a better way to do the pills!

Very effective to reduce inflammation

Posted by MY-PRODUCT-REVIEWS on Apr 21, 2014

Recently I had an injury. So I bought the supplement to reduce pain, inflammation and to speed recovery. It turned out that proteolytic enzymes are indeed very effective. Now I had fully recovered. The only “side effect” is the enzymes seem also help with the health of my gum.

USED FOR MY DOG

Posted by MarieMR on Nov 10, 2013

My dog had problems with back legs so I used this product with a few other vitamin and it seemed to fix her problem. Iherb service is great!