GBP

£35.07

£43.83

Savings of: £8.77 (20% off)

OK

Posted by 5543947581189222328 on Apr 13, 2014

My friend introduce this product to me and I have found it pretty OK although the price seems a bit high.

Good

Posted by 5308698343660604680 on Sep 23, 2014

Its good

Dr. Ohhira's

Posted by Pauliina on Mar 02, 2015

I've heard so many good things about this product that I had to try. Have not noticed anything amazing yet after using a few weeks, will update my review if do.

Jury is Out

Posted by Reviewer1985332 on Feb 20, 2009

I ordered these because I live overseas and iHerb suggested they held up better in shipping. Unfortunately, I need to take them before meals on an empty stomach and so forget to take them on a regular basis.

Jury still out

Posted by Reviewer2689719 on Jul 13, 2008

I don't really notice a difference in my body. It could be I'm taking enzymes too. Will probably try another month and then take a few months off. Then I'll be able to see how my body responds.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1727480 on Oct 23, 2007

Both my husband and me have been taking this products for a couple of months and so far we haven't got sick, although we are in pretty good shape and eat well, exercise.

must take a lot

Posted by Reviewer2801761 on Nov 17, 2007

This product works well ,but you must take a lot of it.It would be nice if the tablets we're larger and more potent

not bad

Posted by Reviewer2945285 on Feb 10, 2008

but not as good as the 5 year old they make, but you do not sell!

It works!

Posted by Reviewer3187405 on Mar 12, 2008

This is one of the best probitotic supplements! You may have to take a good quantity of them at first if your pretty bad off intestinal health wise, but it's worth it!

Good product, hard to find

Posted by Reviewer2694630 on Jul 02, 2010

This is a very good probiotic, It's convinient, does not need refridgeration (good for travelling) it's just the right dose for maintaining good flora. However, some may find it a little pricey - as I did. However, this probiotic is unique so perhaps it it's priced fairly. I like the formulation and I take it when I have an upset stomach.