GBP

£32.90
£41.13
Savings of: £8.23 (20% off)
Reviews 5-star

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2355186 on Apr 25, 2008

I purchased this product originally for my husband who has adult acne. He had been taking minocycline over the past several years off and on, and had gained 20 lbs. for no apparent reason. He did not do the recommended loading dose so it took almost 3 weeks for a noticable improvement. He still has breakouts, but not nearly as severe and he has dropped 12 lbs. in the process. Our two teenage sons are also on it now and while they do still have acne, they don't get the huge red bumps anymore. My husband is on his third month and the boys have been on it close to a month now.

Its Great!

Posted by Reviewer1044167 on Jun 25, 2007

When I got these probotics in I had gotten a severe head cold. I had greed drainage and was unable to speak because my throat was so sore. I had not taken any other medication but took the probotics and that day my head unstopped and my cold started disappearing without taking anythng else. WOW!

Thank you, Dr. Ohhira!

Posted by Reviewer3198090 on Mar 14, 2007

I suffered from acid reflux for almost six months without much relief from prescription medications. When I heard about Dr. Ohhira's probiotics I purchased a supply and began the loading dose for six days. Since then, I have been completely free of acid reflux symptoms on two capsules a day. This product is a blessing!

Finally a probiotic with results!

Posted by Reviewer3097363 on May 28, 2007

This is the first probiotic that actually cleared my skin! On the 6th day after the intial loading dose my face was clear of the constant break outs I've had for over 30years. Thank you so much for this product!!

Dr. Ohhira's, Essential Formulas

Posted by Reviewer2869116 on Mar 25, 2008

My health practitioner recommended this product for my teenage grandchild's acne concerns. Awesome! We saw results in just a couple of days. After more inquiry about the detox values, I started using it. I feel it is very helpful for the immune system in general. H E