GBP

£38.31

£47.88

Savings of: £9.58 (20% off)

The best probiotic

Posted by 5474592830367727436 on Jan 12, 2016

Absolutely the best probiotic in the market. Very expensive though, but this is something I am willing to pay for.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1672147 on Dec 12, 2015

Dr Ohhira's Probiotics, if I am correct, is the best selling probiotic on the USA market, and rightly so. It takes care of typical stomach problems in a few minutes time. If one cap does not do so, take more, it will not hurt you only help you. It also can kill cancers. Now I have learned that different probiotic products include different strains of good bacteria. So I also take another brand too. But Dr. Ohhira's no doubt is the best on the market. If I go on a trip, I never leave home without it! I always keep it in my refrigerator too. Well worth the money.

Seem good

Posted by 5193357327582741742 on May 24, 2015

i heard these were the best on the market, they seem good

Happy Gut

Posted by 5484062974879379559 on Apr 18, 2015

So far as taking Dr. Ohhira's Probiotics, Professional formula it has been about 3 weeks, my stomach is starting to feel a lot better. I believe it will take several more weeks to truly get the highest results for my stomach issues, cause it was severely damaged from taking years ago heavy duty medication chemicals and it damaged my nerves in my stomach, digestive system.

Seem good

Posted by 5290446177300338851 on Feb 19, 2015

These seem a little more effective than the ones in the green box.

No Effects. waste of money.

Posted by 5336995749918268235 on Nov 17, 2014

i have tried both 3 yrs & 5 yrs fermented products, increasing up to 6 caps a day. absolutely no effect on me. Maybe too little CFU to affect me. this product does not deserve oven one star.

simzimms

Posted by 5019701358254416478 on Nov 13, 2014

I think they are a very good product, however I have not been using them long enough to tell if they are making a difference. I do, however, intend to continue using them as I have a poor immune function and I think they will help.

well worth the money

Posted by jasminem on Nov 06, 2014

since i began taking this, my normally weak stomach isn't as prone to diarrheoa or cramping. it's become one of my most important supplements.

Simply the best

Posted by 4990023730774113856 on Aug 15, 2014

Excellent product in every way.

About the same as the original formula

Posted by 5543947581189222328 on Aug 08, 2014

To me, its effect is about the same as the original formula.