GBP

£21.35

£22.24

Savings of: £0.89 (4% off)

Not as good as it looks.

Posted by Reviewer1812104 on Oct 03, 2013

Effects wear off with each use. Cycling it did not help as well. It was good on the first day but with subsequent use, effects wear off everytime.

GIVES YOU THE POWER OF A BEAST WITHOUT MAKING YOU FEEL ANY DIFFERENT......

Posted by Reviewer2485035 on Sep 26, 2012

I've been using this product for over 8yrs now. At 50yrs, I could perform 725lbs on the Sitting Squat machine and put 330lbs on the Sitting Bench Press machine at the local YMCA in Fishers, Indiana. Now, I've nearly 57yrs old and I still out-lift most of the young kids and definitely more than the old farts my own age. I also perform over 1,200 Pull Down Crunches (use only 70lbs) every night x four nights per week for my Cardio workout (keeping in unison with the Biking Class that's going on in front of me). I take two Ant Power and two Ant Essence at least 30 minutes before going to the gym. No one yet knows my secret but now....you do. P.S. If you know Ron Teeguarden, his Chinese Herbs are very good!!

Product Contains Lead

Posted by Reviewer1211707 on Jun 05, 2012

I returned this product because there were two warning labels affixed it it that stated that it contained "lead." I'm trying to get the heavy metals out of my body and not add any more. At the very least there should have been a warning in the description page. In other words there was no lead warning in the product description. The idea of eating ants sounded kind of funny anyway. :)