GBP

Posted by Reviewer1677923 on Feb 05, 2010

Excellent in green salads

Wow!

Posted by Reviewer1179298 on Mar 14, 2010

This may be a key ingredient in japanese cooking, but I find myself craving it in all kinds of dishes. Great mixed with the eden brown rice vinegar in salad dressings and as dipping sauce for veggies or proteins. Plus, it's fermented, so it's also good for friendly gut flora!

Ume yummy!

Posted by Reviewer2279036 on Mar 25, 2010

I love this stuff on everything! It's organic and fermented over time. Probiotics don't always taste so good! Good price and fast shipping.

Very Tasty! Only almost too salty!

Posted by 4736348260556329586 on Sep 05, 2014

I'm not a big person on salty things, and find myself sensitive to it. BUT- that being said, this vinegar does it's job. I had heard that it umboshi plum was great for nausea, so I tried it and this was my experience: Used for salad dressings,it was not my thing due to salt content. BUT- it's great for marinading stifry in pan and honestly I even took a few swigs when feeling nauseated and I personally found it to help! I would absolutely recommend you to give it a try! *Not a medical doctor, can not take my comments for medical advice. This was only my experience.

Tracy

Posted by Reviewer1231231 on Jun 18, 2008

Great product.

yummy :)

Posted by Reviewer2608410 on Nov 26, 2012

This is good!

salty

Posted by Reviewer2112311 on Jul 21, 2010

a little too salty for me but the family loved it incorporated into a new salad dressing

ume plum vinegar

Posted by Reviewer3041897 on Jul 05, 2008

salty mild vinegar

Nice flavour but way too salty

Posted by 5294852888051906674 on Jul 12, 2014

It has a nice ume plum flavour but it is too salty. One serving contains more than 1000mg of sodium. I hope Eden Foods takes note of all the feedback about the high sodium and changes the formula soon.

Very salty

Posted by Reviewer2409674 on Mar 21, 2010

Disappointed with the overly saltyness of this product. thought it would be more fruity then salty.. must be used very sparingly.