GBP

£11.72

£13.78

Savings of: £2.07 (15% off)

Iodine

Posted by Reviewer2387193 on Oct 07, 2011

Eidon has always made the best products in my opinion...This Iodine is the best I have ever taken.Take 10 drops in the morning and you will notice a big difference.Thanks iHerb and Eidon for excellent service and product.

too early to notice a difference

Posted by Reviewer2436543 on Aug 21, 2011

I take this supplement to compensate lack of iodine intake from see salt. I haven't seen any significant difference so far. Will keep taking.

Just what I wanted

Posted by Reviewer1564900 on Aug 15, 2011

Potassium iodide, just what I wanted, although I couldn't tell it was that from the advertising.

eidon iodine

Posted by Reviewer1669236 on Jun 19, 2011

great product. I notice a difference within a couple of days. I only wish that it was organic or that it specified if it was.

Very potent, save money

Posted by Reviewer1767544 on Jun 19, 2011

I didn't believe their claim that it wasn't necessary to take high doses and I took 5 drops. I've saturated with Lugol's iodine and maintained for 3 years. If I take a 32mg p.iodine pill I get no side affects, but 4 drops of Eidon iodine gave me insomnia. I figure I must have retained 1/4mg out of the 32mg pill. I just started taking their potassium to counteract sodium and balance that mineral pair. I also sent in my hair analysis from the form on Eidon's website, $67. I intent to balance all my minerals.

Believe it works

Posted by Reviewer2424638 on Apr 06, 2011

I assume this iodine works, yet it may be too early to tell, although I have noticed substantial increased energy and well-being since taking it, but that could also be the other supplements I'm taking as part of my regimen. Know that everything works synergistically. I do like how it is tasteless so that's worth a five star rating in itself.

So much Iodine for your money

Posted by Reviewer1330467 on Apr 06, 2011

This product is great. 450 servings per bottle. Easy to use.

Worked for me

Posted by Reviewer1268836 on Mar 20, 2011

I started using this after seeing a health article that said it could help with muscle cramps. I was getting up every hour in the night with a cramp, and taking either Ca, Mg, or K, just to get to morning. Well, after taking up to 35 drops/day, after 2 weeks the cramps were gone. I now take another I product that is a higher dose, and my spouse takes this.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »