10% Off Orders Over $40!

Eidon Mineral Supplements, Moisturizing Lotion, Silica & MSM, 16 oz (474 ml)

£ 11.30

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

I love this product!

Posted by Reviewer2455293 on Sep 10, 2012

I live in the high desert of central Oregon, not only low humidity but lots of wind. This is the only product I have found that has made a significant visible/touchable difference to my skin. I am impressed with the healthy ingredients, knowing our bodies absorb whatever the skin is exposed to, I feel completely comfortable using this on all exposed areas - face, arms, legs, feet, hands, etc...including delicate areas I have just shaved - i.e. under arms, without any irritation. Additionally, I love that no animals were tested or used in its creation. Recommended by Debby Rosenberg.

Such a healing lotion

Posted by Reviewer1157930 on Dec 17, 2012

This has become my head to toe answer for my skin. I decided to use nothing else for a month and now that I see the difference, I'll be using Eidon's silica & msm lotion as long as its available. It's awesome for the face (I've stopped using the expensive fancy creams) and helps healing of blemishes and other 'ouchies', all without greasiness and with a nice light fragrance. It soaks in so beautifully and quickly leaving a near matte finish. I love it. Thank you, iHerb, for making it available from my favorite shopping site!!

Sodium Benzoate

Posted by Reviewer1141802 on Aug 22, 2014

Eidon Minerals looks like a fantastic company with excellent products. I have purchased other products from them all natural all preservative free. I cannot understand what is wrong with people today. IHERB ingredients do not have Sodium Benzoate listed as an ingredient but it is in this product. Would not have purchased it if I had known. Wasted $17. Who is responsible for this someone should have a little more respect for their customers whoever the mistake lies with. NOT ON.

Love

Posted by Reviewer1794161 on Jun 02, 2014

I Love this lotion, goes on without leaving greasy feeling. This is my new staple, thanks IHERB for wonderful product and excellent service!

Helps keep my skin hydrated during the day

Posted by Reviewer1452756 on Mar 15, 2014

I love this. I use it a as a facial cream, on top of my Weleda facial cream. Just weleda wasn't enough and my skin would dry out. The two together work great.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »