GBP

£18.37

£28.66

Savings of: £10.29 (36% off)

Super for Preventing Gout

Posted by Reviewer2666562 on Jan 01, 2008

Ever since I started taking this product I haven't had a single flare up of my gout. Great!

Not working for me anymore

Posted by 5279951657689322330 on Jul 03, 2015

I had been taking this product and there was no gout attract until they changed the formula recently and the color of extract is now much lighter. It was dark purple in the past and it is now light pink. I am now having a gout attack, after taking this new formula for about a week.

cherry fruit extreact

Posted by Reviewer2882419 on Apr 14, 2008

I believe it has helped in controlling my gout attacks.

Great for inflammation

Posted by Reviewer1482246 on Nov 23, 2012

We use these capsules regularly to prevent inflammation from arthritis and muscle strain. We also use them in larger doses when We are in a lot of pain from sinusitis, headaches, muscle overuse, etc We also give these to our very active 8 yr old black lab. They help keep him from pain when he jumps too high to catch his jolly ball or runs until he is sore.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1683061 on Nov 25, 2007

product is excellent and the service is the best I have found.

Excellent Product

Posted by 5380202397025420401 on Nov 28, 2016

I start taking since a month ago, no more gout attack accept there is acceptable pain at the joints which being attacked before. I strongly believe that it will become much better if I continue to consume it 3 times daily. I have already bought the second time total 5 bottles.

END GOUT!

Posted by Reviewer1636296 on Nov 29, 2010

I take 3 a day. Since I started taking them, I have not had a gout attack inover a year and a half!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1647268 on Feb 04, 2010

This product helps relieve pain in my knees, the only herb my orthopedic surgeon recommended.

Cherry Fruit Extract Capsules

Posted by Reviewer1270584 on Feb 26, 2009

These are very effective in preventing reccuring gout attacks. I recommend them for this problem.

Customer

Posted by Reviewer1275536 on Oct 30, 2008

Your product was as it was represented. It ship in a timely manner and the price was as quoted.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »