GBP

£19.61

£30.61

Savings of: £10.99 (36% off)

• This product was formerly called Meal Time Digestive Enzymes

• Reviews | English

Posted by Reviewer3112496 on Jun 02, 2009

I have tried a few digestive enzymes and this is by far the most effective and value for money. iherb has the best price and customer service. Products tried so far: Garden of Life Ω-Zyme Ultra, Rainbow Light Advanced Enzyme System, Rainbow Light Enzymend, Now Foods Optimal Digestive System)

Best enzyme

Posted by Reviewer1404401 on Jul 13, 2009

I have been using this for 2-3 months and like it. Used to take mega-zyme from the same company. It worked too but I like this better. It is quicker, and as a capsule, I think more is absorbed. As usual, iHerb has a good price and great service. Hope this helps.

I have used this for years

Posted by Reviewer3170662 on Nov 19, 2008

I started using this digestive enzyme 12 years ago and it is still the best one for me. A good comprehensive enzyme.

Makes a big difference with my digestion

Posted by Reviewer1703685 on Nov 11, 2010

I was diagnosed with non-specific gastroparesis and GERD and decided to try enzymes for the first time. I was wary at first that they would help but I have noticed a very big difference with my digestion. It does sometimes make my stomach gurgle a lot at times, but I notice more movement in my digestive tract since using this product and haven't used my Prilosec since using this product. Great Price on this product compared to health food stores!!

Mealtime

Posted by Reviewer2943286 on Mar 26, 2010

This is the only digestive enzyme that agrees with me, I am grateful that you carry it. when I ran out, and had to eat without it, I noticed what a huge difference it makes! I also love that it is vegetarian, because I do not tolerate ox bile or pancreatin from animal sources, both of which are often found in digestive enzymes.

Great Enzymes

Posted by Reviewer1708333 on Jun 13, 2009

I have tried many different types of enzymes nnd I have noticed the best results with CompieteGest; Thanks.

Great Product and Cheep from I Herb

Posted by Reviewer2280023 on Jan 25, 2008

These make any meal easier to digest and are completely plant based! Go out to Denny's, eat a huge meal, pop 8 of these during the meal, and you'll feel like you have the digestion of a teenager! Really!

Digestive problems helped

Posted by Reviewer2081396 on Nov 27, 2007

This product definitely helps me with digestive problems. It was recommended by my MD to take digestive enzymes and my Naturopath to take them within a specific criteria of ingredients. This product fits the bill and does a great job for me.

Go to enzyme

Posted by Reviewer1052411 on Aug 25, 2012

Take 2 with each meal and have better digestion with all foods. Also take 1 between meals for the systemic effect. Random lumps and bumps (old scar tissue) are diminishing in size, so it is working for me.

Best Enzyme I've Used

Posted by Reviewer3205903 on Sep 02, 2012

I can tell a difference when taking these. Also, try taking them if feeling nauseous due to flu - my sister and I have both taken them when sick and it seems to really clear up the nausea and make your tummy feel normal!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »