GBP

£6.93

£9.24

Savings of: £2.31 (25% off)

the color is not for light skin tones

Posted by VictoriaN on Jul 03, 2012

I was expecting much better results for this concealer. Despite they say it's for fair and light skin - it is too dark for me! and i have light skin, normal tone. I can't evaluate its concealing properties , becoz it doesnt match my skin tone, but i guess it is moderate.

Concealer.

Posted by 5276494079979824353 on Mar 15, 2013

Not happy about it, not unhappy about it...it is.. OK.

Not sure...

Posted by Reviewer2103260 on Apr 20, 2013

Maybe i'm doing something wrong or it's not my colour... but my dark circles got visibly even worse after applying this concealer. I bought special Everyday Minerals brush for concealers, but didn't work too. Probably just wrong concealer colour for my type. I have fair skin with yellow undertone and kinda light bluish circles.

Expected more

Posted by Reviewer2773705 on Jul 05, 2013

The shade is nice but it doesn't provide much coverage. Also, it makes my skin more dry..

IMHO

Posted by Reviewer3178197 on Jul 17, 2013

haven't understood what's it about... and how it can conceal smth

como corrector a mi no me funciona

Posted by blablabla on Aug 10, 2013

como corrector a mi no me funciona...pero para fijar el corrector es super finito, no marca arruguitas y el envase es perfecto.

ok

Posted by 5093427215303502332 on Nov 01, 2013

nothing special, hard to pick it up with my RT brush

Meh

Posted by 5353705669060473680 on Dec 10, 2013

Doesn't actually cover anything — only light post-acne. Even my face powder does better job.

small amount, isn't too good for under eye.

Posted by 5108547374796136807 on Mar 15, 2014

Ordered it for under-eye use but I don't see any real effect - maybe because I don't have large under eye circles... I just wanted it to even out the around the eye color, but what it was only look cakey after some time. It went into under-eye lines... Maybe I'm just using it wrong. Tried applying with a brush and with my fingers... Also I expected it to be larger - not so tiny... And after one reviewer wrote that it can be as good as Touche Eclat by YSL I ordered it... which didn't fulfill my expectations.

Very light and almost does not hide anything

Posted by Lucylju on Jun 27, 2014

I am very experienced in mineral cosmetics, but have never used powder type concealer before. So, this concealer is the first one, not the worst one, but not the best neither. Pros: - not heavy - almost invisible Cons: - disappearing fastly - concealer's effect is good for undereye problem, but not for the spots or irritated skin

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »