New To iHerb?

Flora, Floradix, Gallexier Herbal Bitters, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)

£ 12.97
Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Best Digestion Aid Ever!

Posted by Reviewer2061099 on Jun 27, 2006

Floradix Gallexier Herbal Bitters is a must for anyone with digestive discomfort. It is pleasant to use and extremely soothing on the stomach. It remedies acid indigestion, bloating and other food related complaints immediately. I take a capful before meals and one after dinner each night. It is especially refreshing cold out of the fridge, as it has no preservatives and must be kept cold after opening. It really helps my digestion greatly.

salus-haus

Posted by Reviewer2501751 on Feb 05, 2008

It's great.Many times I have discomfort in my stomach after I eat but with this stuff I don't have to worry about pain, discomfort or gas problems.

claudia

Posted by Reviewer2708900 on Feb 26, 2008

fabulous product, great taste, alcohol free and it works for my delicate indigestion issues.

Ronald Clairmont

Posted by Reviewer1179825 on Sep 19, 2008

I let my supply of this run out for a month. I definitely felt the difference! (liver pains etc). The minute I started taking the Floradis Gallexier again, the problems disappeared. Definitely a keeper!!

I love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2092134 on Sep 16, 2011

It really tastes wonderful and helps me digest my supper. I don't get a stomach ache if this is around...and I was pretty much born with a stomach ache!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »