GBP

Excellent

Posted by 4818522275222989139 on Apr 01, 2014

Very good product that i couldn't find in supermarkets ( in many countries) great price at iherb, fast shipping too.

Great flavor

Posted by DavidH on Jan 16, 2014

I use a lot of this, like it better than the stuff with alcohol, has a sweeter taste. Make raw chocolate and other stuff, really tastes great.

Rusty Cap

Posted by TropicalUrbanite on Jan 08, 2014

Was wondering why my vanilla latte has black powder on cup rim and why my coffee tasted metalic. First I thought it was vanilla bean residue. On thorough check, the culprit is the cap stained with its own black metal oxide residue, and also around the bottle rim. The syrup itself is a clear brown with no residue, smells remain "normal" and not rusty, so I pour it all into a new bottle and threw away the original bottle. Disappointed.

sticky but nice

Posted by Reviewer1130134 on Aug 01, 2013

Surprisingly ok even though the texture is pretty weird (thicker than normal vanilla extract).

Bad batch?

Posted by SailorPlump on May 28, 2013

I got this in one of my last orders, was super dissapointed because it only taste bitter. No vanilla flavour at ALL. Ruins everything it comes in contact with. :(

Good product

Posted by tinatherese on Oct 04, 2012

I really like this, it is not so strong but it is good:)

Corn free vanilla!

Posted by 4856964071365084271 on Oct 02, 2012

Due to a corn allergy, this is the only vanilla extract I can use unless I make it myself. This is yummy, but I wish it came in a bigger bottle!

Alcohol Free!!!

Posted by Reviewer1309211 on Aug 26, 2012

Very flavorful. Not diluted with alcohol. Fair trade at a great price!

Best vanilla ever!

Posted by Reviewer3092624 on Jul 27, 2012

Enjoy this vanilla in smoothies and for baking.

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer2242558 on Jun 20, 2012

I especially like the fact that this vanilla is alcohol free and yet is just as good, if not better. The consistency is fine, even though it is a little thicker than the fake stuff I've always used in the past; but, this is really of little consequence. For those who think the taste is sweet, yes, that is due to the glycerine. I know this from other products I use containing glycerine. It's not too sweet, though, in my opinion; but everyone has different taste buds.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »