GBP

£42.66

£56.88

Savings of: £14.22 (25% off)

• Original Host Defense! Previously used by New Chapter
  • Reviews | English

So far so good

Posted by Healthconsciousconsumer on Jul 11, 2015

This product was a lot cheaper than from my health food store. (25 dollars cheaper) I have been using it for about two weeks now, and I notice that I am calmer, have more energy (quite noticeable), and sleep better. Pretty good results for two capsules/day.

Impressive

Posted by 5151531766433899966 on Aug 14, 2014

Much research have been done on these medicinal mushrooms. We watch first hand how it help my friends' dog huge swellings shrink and he regain his desire to eat immediately after giving it to him. We made one capsule last 4 days. We are now also giving him one teaspoon of diamateious earth in case he has worms. Any how, if it could help the dog so much, it certainly should protect our health.

Great IS Support

Posted by Reviewer1445060 on May 23, 2011

As a result of six months chemo for CLL, my immune system is now struggling to re-form. I have been taking this product every day, and in spite of some infections, I am sure this has helped by strengthening other white blood cells. Most of the time I feel great, go to work, look after my grandchildren, and when I do get sick, recover quickly.

Time proven product.

Posted by longyang888 on Apr 04, 2012

From my research, this is the best medicinal mushroom product I can find. However, it is too short period [ less then a month ] for me to verify its long term effectiveness. Update : I love this product, easy to take and keep the flu/cold away

Immunity Boost

Posted by Reviewer1156112 on Feb 14, 2012

Every winter I take this supplement, along with others, and have not had a viral infection for many years.

Highest Quality.

Posted by Reviewer1362253 on Mar 07, 2011

Used to be supplied by New Chapter, happy to see the quality is just as good. Great variety of micro mushrooms, a little pricey but high quality, so worth it.

More Stamina & Peace of Mind

Posted by Kelligirl on Jul 31, 2010

This formula is invaluable for numerous medical conditions. It will continually fight off your free radical demons.

ward off infection

Posted by Reviewer3002830 on Aug 08, 2010

If I start to feel like I'm getting sick I take host defense and next day feel normal

Great product

Posted by 5652487140761841010 on Sep 22, 2013

I bought this product after I got CMV infection in order to support my Immune system. Since I used several products I can not distinguish the specific effect of this product, but I am convinced it contributed to my healing. The ingredients are something everyone's wants in their home in case you start to feel bad. I used it together with Oregano oil Oreganol p73, which has a great healing effect.

Next Time Reishi

Posted by energetyx on Oct 20, 2010

I haven't noticed anything special from this product yet, so next time I'll try the straight Host Defense Reishi and maybe the Cordyceps too.