New To iHerb?

Gaia Herbs, Certified Organic Passionflower Vine, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

£ 6.72

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

NO MORE XANAX!

Posted by Reviewer2583260 on Jan 26, 2010

I have weened myself off the xanax thanks to the passionflower Vine tincture. I have chronic osteoarthritis and am only 51. It somehow relaxes the body without relaxing the brain. In fact, from stopping the xanax which was prescribed for anxiety, I`m feeling more clear-headed, and sleeping better. It works great for me. Without the alc., its terribly sweet. Just me.

Relaxation and sound sleep

Posted by Reviewer1863002 on Feb 16, 2010

I first purchased this product at a natural foods store after doing research for my chronic sleep issues. I have been on Ambixn CR " misspelled on purpose " for over a year and wanted to not be so dependent on it. Let me just say this stuff works! I take a dropper of it and one melatonin at bed time and feel rested the next day. It also seems to help during the day with the stress brought on by work.

Really works

Posted by Reviewer1797999 on Oct 26, 2011

I have tried jsut about everything for sleep and this is the most effective for me

Gaia Herbs, Organic Passionflower Vine

Posted by Reviewer2946881 on Mar 22, 2009

good for relaxing, Gaia produces good herbal supplements

Peppery Bite!

Posted by Reviewer2257340 on Apr 27, 2009

I had gotten a nerve formula in another brand that was in a glycerite that had a strong peppery bite. I wondered what part of the blend gave it this feature...mystery solved! If you can get used to the "bite" it is pleasantly soothing...it almost has a creamy texture to it.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »