New To iHerb?

£ 8.69
4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews

Amazing product

Posted by Coupon-Code-CEC033 on Jun 20, 2012

I love this product so much. I take it along with Beets pills from Sonne's. A perfect morning combination. You will love it.

Good spirulina

Posted by Reviewer2983910 on Oct 31, 2013

I figured I would try this brand and am not disappointed,nice dark-green tablets that you don't need to take 6 at a time(bottle says take 2,then 2 later).I read that you can live on spirulina and water for years,still eat food but this has given me tons of "clean" energy,as opposed to caffeine,for over 25 years.

Energyboosters

Posted by Christinaho on Dec 04, 2013

I like to take these in the morning or during the day cause I feel like it gives me more energy. The taste and smell is the only downside, I would say. But since you only swallow them and don't need to chew them it's still fine. It has a rich dark green color, and they are easy to swallow. Great product!