GBP

£11.09

£15.84

Savings of: £4.75 (30% off)

Good spirulina

Posted by Reviewer2983910 on Oct 31, 2013

I figured I would try this brand and am not disappointed,nice dark-green tablets that you don't need to take 6 at a time(bottle says take 2,then 2 later).I read that you can live on spirulina and water for years,still eat food but this has given me tons of "clean" energy,as opposed to caffeine,for over 25 years.

Amazing product

Posted by Coupon-Code-CEC033 on Jun 20, 2012

I love this product so much. I take it along with Beets pills from Sonne's. A perfect morning combination. You will love it.

Good Choice for those who value quality

Posted by 4960696016636744624 on May 03, 2016

It was recommended to us by a nutritionist.LikeŠ² the product, didn't feel any downsides from it

Gaia Herbs, Spirulina - excellent product!

Posted by 5640623596165458873 on Jul 17, 2016

Love this product! Gaia Herbs has the best Spirulina Product I have ever taken. Quality of the product is evident in the smell, coloring & how quickly it actually takes effect. Very important to gradually work up to the 4 tabs per day due to the temporary effects of the detoxification process. After being on the 4 tabs per day for a few months now, I now have sustained energy & mental alertness throughout the day, even with my busy schedule. I now split the 4 tabs up 2x/day & take them no later than 2 or 3 PM to prevent interfering with sleep.

Organic and Non Gmo

Posted by 4919915583422962888 on Sep 01, 2016

Cant expect much more

Helps

Posted by 5612690473776556382 on Aug 01, 2016

Helps with being less tired all the time, didn't notice anything else.

Energyboosters

Posted by Christinaho on Dec 04, 2013

I like to take these in the morning or during the day cause I feel like it gives me more energy. The taste and smell is the only downside, I would say. But since you only swallow them and don't need to chew them it's still fine. It has a rich dark green color, and they are easy to swallow. Great product!

good

Posted by 5275113713935596394 on Jun 06, 2016

not as good as the powder form but, its good enough

Thank you!