GBP

Garden of Life, RAW Meal, Organic Shake and Meal Replacement, Vanilla Spiced Chai, 16 oz (455 g)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Weird meal

Posted by 5077021653711459826 on Aug 06, 2013

The taste was surprisingly neutral and basically ok. The texture was funky and slimy, kind of disgusting actually, however it was rather easy to consume and due to ok taste this product is better than similar products I have tasted.

good

Posted by AnkaMaria07 on Feb 15, 2014

I like the taste, the texture is quite strange if you only add 8 ounces water, but if you add more water and make it a shake, is great. I like it!

Tasty and healthy

Posted by 5146252840335244305 on Sep 13, 2014

I like the taste and it's a good meal replacement but usually I eat it when I don't have time for breakfast or want a light dinner and the snack size is enough for me. It's very nutritious and also low in calories. It's a weird texture at first but I got to like it a lot, it fills me up. I mix it with coconut milk and I like the slimy texture that other people complained about. When I mixed it with water once, I actually missed that. I tried the chocolate flavour first and than ordered this for a change. I liked the taste of both.

not so good

Posted by Reviewer1329457 on Aug 17, 2014

i was hoping this would be a tasty alternative for my breakfasts on the go. but after the first attempt i realized it has to be mixed with more than 8 oz. mixing as directed makes a sludge that is impossible to suck up ANY straw. i have milkshake straws too...no good. so i tried 12 oz and found that coconut milk makes it really thick too. the third attempt was with almond milk and that had better result with consistency but not with flavor. in fact, i found nothing could make it really palatable for me. in the end i took it like cough medicine: quick and holding my breath.

great taste