GBP

Limited Storage time for Go Raw, Organic Spirulina Energy Bar

Posted by Reviewer2209625 on Sep 12, 2012

It is an great crunchy Energy Bar once fresh, I get daily to my Children and for all my Family. Instead of 5 star I can give only 4 star due the plastic pack which dosn't protect against environmental high humility. One point the manufacturer should definitely improve. Currently each 1.7 oz Spirulina Energy Bar is packet in an plastic. The Plastic let environment humility creep over the time into the Spirulina Energy Bar so the product lose the crunch and get soft as well as lose healthy storage time. I strongly recommend the Manufacturer of this Spirulina Energy Bar to change to a metallic packing to protect its contain better from environmental influence. Please improve your packing for your good quality Product.

to deceive

Posted by 4911540176425895905 on May 30, 2015

I live in Taiwan, today just received the goods, A look at the shelf life only to August 6, 2015? Food outer carton packaging is black, and the sale of green packaging is not the same? Too much to deceive the interests of consumers !!!

Love them!

Posted by Reviewer2543693 on Oct 14, 2011

Not too sweet and only nice ingrediences:) for a good price (it is quite large).

Quite good

Posted by Reviewer2910193 on Jul 20, 2011

First of all, the whole bar is too much for me in one sitting, I'd rather try the smaller ones. Tasted mostly banana and sesame, more of a aftertaste of the rest. I would consider eating it again, but not as much at a time.

Quite nice!

Posted by Reviewer2065790 on Sep 11, 2011

Nice, pleasant coconut and banana taste. A bit crunchy. Spirulina taste is not too strong, but color is nice green. Best among Go Raw Energy bar variants. Size is huge, though.

Yummy

Posted by Reviewer3166387 on Sep 17, 2011

A strong taste of banana, surprisingly sweet, love that it is all natural with no added sugars, kinda earthy. Will buy again, nice price.

Go Raw, Organic Spirulina Energy Bar, 25 bars,1.7 oz (48 g)

Posted by Reviewer2215994 on Sep 23, 2011

very good taste

go raw

Posted by Reviewer1204814 on Oct 06, 2011

I love these - they taste like candy - that's good for you

Wonderful, no too sweet and geat tasting product

Posted by 5315611613761516956 on Oct 17, 2015

I have been searching for a bar that is not comprised to too much dates &/or syrup as they are too sweet for my taste. Having tried multiple 'touted' brands, I found this perfect for me. I am not sure if it is supposed to be crunchy, but this wonderful chewy texture works for me!! Love it for not being so extremely sweet that you need a mouthful of water to chase down every bite. Bar is big for 43grams an can easy be split for 2 snacking sessions. Taste of coconut and banana with little sesame which works well for me. LOVE IT!!

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2323230 on Feb 08, 2012

Crunchy and very good taste

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »