GBP

£27.62

£34.53

Savings of: £6.91 (20% off)

Misleading description

Posted by Reviewer1252766 on Mar 17, 2016

Well, HealthForce are not honest. In Other Ingredients they say: Non-GMO corn maltodextrin as a drying medium but they "forgot" to say it's 20% of corn sugar in the bottle.

Excellent Vit C.

Posted by 5514081950035846903 on Dec 12, 2015

Extremely pleased with this vitamic C. Like it because it is totally natural. I usually just add 1.5 tsp. to my smoothies or shakes or even juices. Even though I am pretty strict with my eating habits. My family and I all follow a plant based vegan lifestyle with lots of fruits and vegetables. This vitamin C has certainly kept the colds at bay.

Splendidly sour!

Posted by Reviewer1393699 on May 27, 2015

Great as a little extra something to mix with water during the day, or add to store-bought juice for extra nutrition. Naturally sour, really like that it's not ascorbic acid (like 99% of vitamin C available in shops)

Food based Vit C

Posted by Reviewer2037646 on Dec 30, 2014

most pure i have found. great price!

Just buy pure Acerola Berry Powder or Camu Camu instead

Posted by 4645879242895850993 on Dec 05, 2014

This Is the email i got from HealthForce Support: Dec 3 1:49pm Thank you for contacting us today. There is 20% maltodextrin in the vitamin c. This means there is 1 gram of maltodextrin for every 5 grams of vitamin c. Hope this helps and have an excellent day! ------------------------------------------ So the product is just tainted Acerola berry powder with better marketing. Acerola powder is great, BUT! it is mixed with 20% Corn Maltodextrin, which is good for profit... But not your health. 1g of Maltodextrin equals 4 calories, which means there is 100 grams of sugar and 400 calories in this product. This is not mentioned at all. This is clearly a very significant detail (Which is not included) Instead it just says: "Other ingredients: Non-GMO Corn Maltodextrin as a drying medium." Now with this much "honesty" i would take the statement non-gmo on this product with a pinch of salt. After all this product is not organic. Do yourself a favor and just buy the pure Acerola Berry Powder, or Camu Camu powder for vitamin c instead. Thanks to the reviewer below (You were right)

Wholefood C complex

Posted by SEEKING-HEALTH on Nov 11, 2014

On Products-With-Reviews page, I have more reviews of other products I have bought and used. Real vitamins are the living ones derived from whole foods and that are maintained in their natural states. These contain the necessary cofactors and enzymes which help the body to process and use them, and they provide the most benefit to the body.

Fantastic C

Posted by 5521814736891210612 on Aug 19, 2014

Loving this Vit C. So easy to mix in my water bottle for hte day and tastes natural with no artificial sweet taste. I'm also very happy as a nutritionist to have a quality source C to take in higher doses as needed at such a great price.

Good

Posted by 5631321345545276821 on Jul 12, 2014

This is good but I'm a guy that only can use it every few days. I find the super foods to be a little un-balanced with other nutrients provided in them. Every vitamin you take will enhance or deplete another. Multi vitamin is an example on percentages carefully calculated .. Not for every day use. On a positive it does leave skin looking more supple and boosts my mood.

Best Vit C!

Posted by 4931745247667968005 on Jun 20, 2014

True C as it said!!

Is 20% Corn Sugar! Not good!

Posted by 5306663974144777526 on Mar 05, 2014

I just received this and when I looked at the label, I saw "Non GMO corn maltodextrin as a drying medium" listed under "Other ingredients." I didn't know whether that meant there was a dessicant packet inside or whether the maltodextrin was in the product itself, so I called the LifeForce company and they told me that the product is TWENTY PERCENT Corn maltodextrin (which is a fancy name for corn SUGAR)! I did not bother to open the jar and I'm bothered that this was NOT fully disclosed in the iHerb listing of the product. To me, that's deceptive and not in keeping with the otherwise good information on this site. LifeForce also was not totally honest in not listing that on the label, because it surely will affect the amount of carbs as well as its behavior in the body. Nutrient information is supposed to include those kinds of things, as far as I know. Anyone who is concerned about carbs or high glycemic foods should stay away from this entirely, not to mention all of those who might be allergic to corn! Sheesh!