GBP

Cured My sisters intractable nausea!!!

Posted by Reviewer3232099 on Aug 06, 2010

My sister suffered for almost 8 months with something that caused nausea and vomiting the minute she attempted to eat or drink anything. The specialists were all at a loss and final were drawn to the conclusion that some virus must have damaged her GI tract. I went home to take care of her and she was without exaggeration to the point of death. She was in and out of the hospital and I stayed with her for almost 3 months. After googling everything under the sun, I came across Heathers site and read some of the testimonies. I thought lets give the Fennel Tea, Peppermint tea and Peppermint caps a try. I brewed strong Fennel and Peppermint tea by the gallon and gave her the pills several times a day. From the moment that I brought this into the hospital and began giving this to her, she began experiencing relief. We continued this regimen and her whole course turned abruptly around. This truly was a life saver. We won't ever know what instigated this problem and can only guess why this worked so wonderfully, but it did. All I can say is that we were at the ends of our ropes. Heather's suggestions for irritable bowel are tops. Diane

Heather's Organic Peppermint Tea Bags

Posted by Reviewer1197824 on Sep 28, 2009

Best Peppermint Tea I've had! The tea bags are about 3 times the size of a normal tea bag and it works great if you are looking for something to calm your stomach - store bought teas are not strong enough to do that.

Minty Relief

Posted by Reviewer1644424 on Jan 17, 2011

Works quick on digestive cramping and pain!

Wonderful Tea

Posted by Reviewer2095769 on Feb 26, 2011

I recently moved to South Korea, and this tea has helped my stomach adjust a great deal.

Peppermint is so calming

Posted by Reviewer1128125 on Mar 08, 2011

This tea tastes so great and it helps calm my stomach at any time. I have IBS, but your stomach can get out of whack for many other reasons and this can just help calm it down at any time. Even if you don't need the calming effect, it tastes great to drink.

Heather's Peppermint tea

Posted by Reviewer1194289 on May 05, 2010

I have been suffering with IBS for many years. This Tea really helps with the cramping and pain associated with IBS. Almost instant relief. The larger size bags make it more economical to use.

peppermint tea

Posted by Reviewer3037744 on Oct 20, 2010

Best I have ever tasted! Tastes fresh!

Heather's Tummy Care, Tummy Teas, Peppermint Tea Bags, Organic

Posted by Reviewer1190093 on Dec 13, 2011

Excellent tea! Has helped my husband's IBS episodes. He drives a big rig and brings his thermos of tea every night. Was raised drinking herb teas, especially peppermint, because of its soothing effect on the digestive system. This is the bestest, strongest peppermint tea we have ever had! Will buy again!

Very good tea

Posted by Reviewer2117535 on May 14, 2012

Very large tea bags. I can use mine to make two cups of tea... Very soothing for my stomach.

Wonderful

Posted by 5178637037423812339 on Sep 17, 2013

This tea container is enormous!! It has lasted me a long time, and I use this tea everyday. The tea bags are very large with lots of mint in them, so they make a nice strong mint tea!! Good for all seasons :)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »