Heather's Tummy Care, Tummy Teas, Organic Peppermint Tea Bags, Caffeine Free, 36 Extra Large Tea Bags

£ 6.26

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Cured My sisters intractable nausea!!!

Posted by Reviewer3232099 on Aug 06, 2010

My sister suffered for almost 8 months with something that caused nausea and vomiting the minute she attempted to eat or drink anything. The specialists were all at a loss and final were drawn to the conclusion that some virus must have damaged her GI tract. I went home to take care of her and she was without exaggeration to the point of death. She was in and out of the hospital and I stayed with her for almost 3 months. After googling everything under the sun, I came across Heathers site and read some of the testimonies. I thought lets give the Fennel Tea, Peppermint tea and Peppermint caps a try. I brewed strong Fennel and Peppermint tea by the gallon and gave her the pills several times a day. From the moment that I brought this into the hospital and began giving this to her, she began experiencing relief. We continued this regimen and her whole course turned abruptly around. This truly was a life saver. We won't ever know what instigated this problem and can only guess why this worked so wonderfully, but it did. All I can say is that we were at the ends of our ropes. Heather's suggestions for irritable bowel are tops. Diane

Heather's Organic Peppermint Tea Bags

Posted by Reviewer1197824 on Sep 28, 2009

Best Peppermint Tea I've had! The tea bags are about 3 times the size of a normal tea bag and it works great if you are looking for something to calm your stomach - store bought teas are not strong enough to do that.

Heather's Peppermint tea

Posted by Reviewer1194289 on May 05, 2010

I have been suffering with IBS for many years. This Tea really helps with the cramping and pain associated with IBS. Almost instant relief. The larger size bags make it more economical to use.

Minty Relief

Posted by Reviewer1644424 on Jan 17, 2011

Works quick on digestive cramping and pain!

Wonderful Tea

Posted by Reviewer2095769 on Feb 26, 2011

I recently moved to South Korea, and this tea has helped my stomach adjust a great deal.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »