GBP

10N Platinum Blonde

Posted by 5721350920531967195 on Jan 10, 2016

wonderful product. covers grey completely. Great platinum Blond color. Definitely recommend trying it.

Great colour!

Posted by 4853373267874177655 on Dec 12, 2015

Really lightened my hair, covered greys well too

Loved it

Posted by siiiiiv on Oct 19, 2015

I loved this color! It was mild to my scalp, and my hair is now perfectly platinum blonde. I was already light blonde natyrally. People need to understand that if you have dark blonde or darker it will not turn your hair platinum blonde! It will get lighter, but not even close to platinum. It's a long process, and it takes a few rounds of bleach and at least one colorig after to get darker hair to a platinum blonde. This hairdye is wonderful. Very happy with my results, and as always - very happy with iherb :-)

Herbatint

Posted by 5545787472630014624 on Jan 10, 2015

Herbatint colour was perfect Platinum Blonde as stated. As I haven't coloured my hair for a few years I was slightly apprehensive but no need to be, I am very happy with the product and Herbatint will be my hair colour choice from now on.

Best tints

Posted by Reviewer1848725 on May 27, 2014

Love herbatint colours, safer and last longer than regular colours.

very nice

Posted by Reviewer2894756 on May 23, 2014

I was a little worried that the platinum would look kind of grey in my hair but it turned out a nice, light blond color. My hair is naturally a light blond but has gotten a little dingy looking as I've gotten older and this has lightened it up a lot and is very natural looking. Very happy with this and will buy regularly now.

perfect for my hair, best ever

Posted by 5632236252799714622 on Feb 27, 2014

my hair in front and around the face is very light silver grey, the rest is medium blonde but my roots are darker, this color gives me a beautful light blonde color all over, so happy with it,

its almossssssst there

Posted by Ambrosine on Feb 17, 2014

It does not exactly give you the BLONDE color. I just used it over my naturally brunette hair but it did not work soooooooooo well.

Not so platinum

Posted by 4964995905220089197 on Feb 11, 2014

This colour was easy to mix, easy to use and coloured my hair... yellow. I left it on for a further ten minutes than recommended but it still didn't lighten to the intended colour. My hair is very fair to start with so this shouldn't have been an issue.

Very nice color

Posted by spiceislandbooks on Jan 29, 2014

I have just tried this brand for the first time and am very impressed with the results. It smelled nice, did not damage my scalp and the color turned out just like in the picture, better than what I get in the salon. I plan to use it regularly.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »