New To iHerb?

Herbatint, Permanent Herbal Haircolor Gel, 6D, Dark Golden Blonde, 4.56 fl oz (135 ml)

£ 8.04

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Would repurchase

Posted by Reviewer2446165 on Dec 17, 2007

This works well to cover gray hair. I mix it with 4N to get my color. Since I've been using this, my hair no longer falls out when I color it. The smell is inoffensive and it feels good to know that I'm not using harsh, harmful chemicals on my hair and scalp anymore. Great product!

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1468565 on May 16, 2011

I've being using these dye for over 25 years. I have try other dyes before and was getting migraine. These one are the best for me

My new go to color

Posted by Reviewer2566330 on Jul 04, 2011

I mixed it with 7N to get a color similar to this, but with less redness in it. It makes my hair silky. This is my go to hair - color now. Thank you !

Love Herbatint

Posted by Reviewer1078931 on Oct 02, 2013

I wanted to go lighter than the 5N that I was using. This did the subtle trick. It states blonde, but it's really medium brown. I didn't mean to order the "D" series, so I mixed it with the "6N" to stay with the natural colors that color gray well. By far the easiest and least harmful hair color that I have discovered. For sensitive skin such as mine, a few days after my scalp is itchy.

Good choice

Posted by Reviewer1474253 on Feb 17, 2012

I really like this haircolor. It is mild, fragrance-free, gives my hair adequate color and nice shine. Leaves my hair soft and doesn't irritate the sculp. The color lasts at least 4 weeks.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »