GBP

Herbatint, Permanent Herbal Haircolor Gel, 7D, Golden Blonde, 4.56 fl oz (135 ml)

£8.44
£11.72
Savings of: £3.28 (28% off)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Antica Herbavita, Herbatint Permanet Herbel Hair Colour Gel 7D

Posted by Reviewer2607748 on Feb 27, 2008

This is the best hair color ever. I will continue to order this from iherb. Please don't change the formula, the 7D GOLDEN BLONDE is perfect. Thanks Earlene Atiba

Herbatint Hair Color

Posted by Reviewer2866898 on Aug 05, 2009

I'm a licensed beautician, I love this product. Hair color lasts longer than any other product I've tried and I've tried the best. Condition of my hair has never been better.

A good choice for haircolor

Posted by Reviewer2466099 on Aug 25, 2011

I think there are chemicals in every haircolor but this has less than most and my hair responds well to it. I have fine hair that tends to break easily but this product is good and I've been using it for years. I'm going to mix this with the 7N Blonde just to make sure it covers the gray.

Great for Sensitive types. Natural color results

Posted by Reviewer2363951 on Aug 21, 2014

I have asthma and am allergic to chemicals, perfumes, etc. so about 10 years ago I had to give up coloring my hair, it just wasn't worth getting sick, until I found this. This product's consistency is different from other over the counter brands and is challenging to work with, so I have my hair stylist apply it for me. She mixes in some shampoo with the developer (1:1 ratio), which turns this permanent into a temporary color. The roots are less noticeable this way. We also use a different deep conditioner after, the smell is just too strong in the one that comes with it. I have Light Brown hair with Auburn undertones. This color (7D) lightens my hair and really brings out the Auburn, which I love. The results are very close to the color I had as a child. I have also used other colors from this brand, Natural Brown and Henna Red, and loved them too.

Great Value

Posted by Reviewer1905735 on Feb 20, 2009

I love the fact that you mix this in a separate bowl, if you have short or thin hair you have two total head applications! The color is great and I felt that it works just as well as the drug store colors that sting the eyes and nose - this has no odor, I couldn't believe it!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »