Heritage Products, Organic Castor Oil, 16 fl oz (480 ml)

£ 6.70

Truly a miracle oil

Posted by Reviewer3101973 From Canada on Jun 16, 2012

I have been doing daily castor oil packs on my liver/gallbladder and they have helped me immensely! I leave the pack on for 30-60 minutes each day with heat from a hot water bottle. Now I have more energy, better digestion, clearer head, smoother skin and better elimination. It truly is a miracle oil! I really like that this brand is organic so I'm not polluting my body further while trying to detoxify. Great price for the quality and quantity of this oil.

Wonderful Organic Castor Oil

Posted by GreenGoddessBeauty on Dec 04, 2013

Love this oil! I use it for: Oil Cleansing Method, mixed 50/50 with grape seed or jojoba oil & a few drops of lavender & camomile essential oils. My face feels clean & soft. Eyelashes & brows, this oil has made my lashes & brows really grow back full & thicker! Scalp treatment, I can see new hair growth around my hairline! Amazing product! Definitely a "beauty staple" in my medicine cabinet!

My hair is growing!!

Posted by Tingeling From Norway on Sep 27, 2013

My hair is growing faster than ever,Even my hubby has noticed that my hair is longer,I have never had this long hair before:)) My sickness has done that I have lost heeps of hair the last year and I can see that new hair is growing back,I still have thin hair,but that dont bother me as much anymore!Its growing back:)))) I mix this castor oil with some morroccanoil because if i use only castor oil in my scalp,well it will take me days to get it out again. Will I buy this again: YES!!!!!!

Organic!

Posted by Reviewer2184515 From California on Jul 24, 2012

I do castor oil packs at night while I sleep. This had improved my sleep tremendously. Great product.

great product!

Posted by Reviewer3025850 From France on Nov 21, 2011

i love this castor oil and use it everyday for dry skin and as a hair mask.