GBP

Gentle, leaves hair shiny, has the best ingredients

Posted by Reviewer2283039 on Apr 12, 2013

I decided to try this shampoo after tinting my hair for the very first time earlier this year. Like the conditioner, it is quite concentrated and a small amount goes a long way. It contains oils of palm, coconut, sunflower seed, cranberry seed, pumpkin seed and orange flower so is very nourishing, but leaves hair perfectly cleaned. I first purchased it at Whole Foods for $19 so I was pleased to find it at a much more affordable price at iHerb, enabling me to use it regularly.

Innersense shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2575842 on Feb 20, 2012

I have color treated hair, and I use this shampoo every day. It helps to keep my highlights bright. The only complaint I have about this shampoo is I have to wash my hair every day. It would be nice to have it stay clean (feel and look) so I could wash my hair every other day. I also use the conditioner by this company. It only takes a very small amount to condition my hair.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer2249099 on Jan 25, 2012

Has a nice scent too, but I have to use a lot and it doesn't lather easily. I have tried the regular hair bath and loved it, now I have some highlights so I needed to get this one. Meh.

A bit disappointed

Posted by 5549883809095044317 on Mar 06, 2014

What I don't like about it is that it tangles the hair horribly! Even if I use a hair conditioner afterwards my hair is so tangled that I have to spend a lot of time untangling it.

Execellent Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1438643 on Feb 17, 2014

Love this shampoo. It makes my hair soft after washing. The drawback is the price. Very expensive for such a small bottle. Only last one month.

Great product

Posted by 4901164331802057895 on Aug 13, 2014

I'm vegan so I really want to buy organic and vegan beauty products. When I found this I immediately purchased two bottles and I must say, this stuff is great! Leaves my hair shiny and clean, the smell is like fresh oranges. Very refreshing!

Love It!! Finally a shampoo for colored hair thats Natural.

Posted by Reviewer1757885 on Dec 28, 2011

I first had a sample of this and when I tried it I knew I needed to buy it. It makes my hair act great with bounce and body. Also keeps color great looking.

ME ENCANTA!

Posted by MonteErebus on Aug 14, 2014

Limpia muy bien pero con suavidad. Cuesta acostumbrarse a la textura de la espuma, porque al no llevar sulfatos es difrerente y puede parecer que no limpia, pero nada más lejos. Deja el pelo crujiente y necesito acondicionador si o si, pero me gusta mucho.

Maravilloso

Posted by 4925339988864446388 on Sep 24, 2014

Un gel denso algo seco, incoloro, con olor citrico. Da la sensación de no ser todo lo hidratante que se pudiera esperar, hasta que enjabonas por segunda vez y aclaras, ahi ves lo bien que trabaja. Si se usa con su acondicionador el resultado es un brillo espectacular, al nivel de marcas premium no orgánicas. Un diez-

Drying

Posted by 4829386590393894543 on Mar 14, 2014

Don't get me wrong, this shampoo will not provide moisture to very dry hair is the first step to leave the hair shiny and very clean, however keep in mind you will always need a good conditioner afterwards. Safe for color treated hair of course :)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »