GBP

£16.59

£22.12

Savings of: £5.53 (25% off)

Excellent Product ! ! !

Posted by Reviewer1720066 on Sep 15, 2008

In my opinion this leaves the drug company's in the dust! Without a doubt the best natural anti-inflammatory I have used! Some of the other products are a little thought on the stomach, but not this! Just remember to TAKE ON AN EMPTY STOMACH for the best results!!!

No more pain

Posted by Reviewer2107968 on Dec 26, 2011

Works on arthritis and fibromyalgia. I wake up without pain!

Great for Joints

Posted by Reviewer2129854 on Jan 06, 2013

This is my first time taking this product, and it is very good for my joints. I take them on an empty stomach in the morning, and it works to keep the stiffness and pain away all day. Will continue to buy this product.

Irwin Naturals, Inflamma-Less

Posted by Reviewer1092622 on Sep 27, 2010

This product is great for helping to control the sciatic pain that I am plagued with. I take it during the night on an empty stomach and feel that it's been helping keep some of my chronic pain at bay.

masmith

Posted by Reviewer1216142 on May 07, 2008

this is the best natural anti-inflammatory on the market. I paid twice this at my local health food store.Make sure to take on an empty stomach for best results.

Clears up inflammation

Posted by Reviewer3248579 on Feb 20, 2012

My wife takes this. After have a near death experince with a bauched gall bladder operation, my wife started taking this product. It has completely cleared any inflammation left behind. She no longer has any pain associated with the surgery. I highly recommend this product.

Decreased my pain!

Posted by Reviewer2785641 on Oct 02, 2008

Decreased my pain!

The best products around

Posted by Reviewer1782084 on Oct 08, 2009

Irwin makes the best products around, the fact they have Bioperine Enhanced Absorption should not go unnoticed by supplement users. Simply the best!

What a relief!

Posted by Reviewer1365855 on Oct 19, 2009

I thought I would have to take pain meds for the rest of my life...Irwin Natural, Inflamma-less really helped to relieve my pain associated with my Fibromyglia.

Miracle Worker

Posted by Reviewer1514706 on Dec 23, 2009

I have Fibromyalgia and stomach issues. I ran out of the pills and my symptoms came back. This product works amazing for Fibromyalgia....better than pain relief products and this is all natural and does not irritate the stomach. Can't live without this stuff.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »