10% Off Orders Over $40!

It's Moringa, Green Superfood Powder, 8 oz (227 g)

£ 10.93

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Sorry, but bad company

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Mar 14, 2013

This company It's Moringa are liars and unable to calculate. Look yourself: 8 oz. is 227 grams indeed, but suggested dose of 8 grams (which is not tablespoon BTW) is not equal to 35 servings, just to 28 servings. I have also big concerns about package, because it was not sealed in any normal way. It was only paper sealed under the cover, but as I untwisted the cover, that paper was already removed and lied inside the cover. I weighed that product and 1 gram was missing. I know, 1 gram is not much, but I just telling my overall experience. Also, that box/bottle is not new-looking. Sticks/labels are like worn and further very easy rubbing. Product itself is not impressive, taste is not good, just bearable and no good feeling in the stomach after consuming. I weighted these 8 grams but it looks much more than tablespoon. I hope that I won't do harm to myself with this 'superfood' from irresponsible company.

Moringa - the Abandoned Superfood ! Great Sauce Recipe Below:...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 19, 2013

nowdays everybody knows about the benefits of Spirulina & Chlorella,but what about Moringa?it has things in it that complements every superfood green smoothie or beverage right where the other greens falls shy.it has the highest amount of Calcium per dosage comparing to any food i know of,100% of the daily recommended vitamin A + E + B2 & 75% of vitamin K all in 8-9 Grams dosage.that's impressive!and we didn't even mentioned the tremendous amount of Chlorophyll which people buy separately at great expense,aaaand the same goes for the lutein inside which is great for your eyesight!its taste is quite similar to spinach which Popeye can tell you is also very nutritional to our body.here's a simple sauce recipe:take 1 TSP of both spirulina and Chlorella,add 1 flat TSP of Turmeric and some Salt N' Black Pepper,take 3 TSP of Moringa and add it all to 3 TBSP of tahini(also tehina)(Arabic: طحينه‎) or sesame paste in plain English,blend with some water until you achieved half a stable/half runny sauce.that's it!,you can easily enjoy it as an alternative Yam or Potato sauce,on Green Peas etc...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2382887 on Feb 28, 2013

At first I was a little turned off by the strong aroma when i first open the container. But once you use it in your shakes or drinks there is no strong smell or taste found. It is actually delicious. I use this for my morning shakes or I mix it with hot water and drink it as tea, depending on what I feel like having and I love it. I need to venture a bit more and find different uses for it. I do notice that i feel much better through out the day since i started taking this, my afternoon cravings for sweets and breads are gone if i take this in the morning.

MORINGA

Posted by 5519124252626512994 on Oct 17, 2012

The Moringa is so great. I have been using it in my protein shakes and definitely feel an increase in energy and more vibrant. I used to feel tired a lot but not anymore. I would definitely recommend It's Moringa.

Moringa, 8oz

Posted by Reviewer2626098 on Jan 23, 2013

Very nice, I mixed a tsp full in my juice after light lunch & I wasn't hungry all afternoon. Its been 3 days since I decided to experiment, it's clean, nutritious. I'll definitely buy this again, in fact this is the best green I've had.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »