GBP

Not good for me.

Posted by HyperTEXTuality on Mar 10, 2015

I was excited to try this shampoo bar out as I have very sensitive scalp and even the finest organic shampoos may give me an itchy, flaky scalp. I was disappointed to find that despite all the great words the manufacturer and the reviewers had to say, this bar, too, gave me scalp issues. It does lather nicely and it does make my hair beautiful but what's the use when my scalp it all itchy and flaky?

no para pelo graso

Posted by 4617263943121161598 on Dec 16, 2014

este champu creo que fue el primero que compre en iherb porq era en pastila y cunden bastante, pero no me gusta nada. no hace mucha espuma y me cuesta mucho aclararlo. me deja el pelo apelmazado. no me gusta nada. lo tengo aparcado.

Love it

Posted by 5411149039558053420 on Sep 09, 2014

Love this stuff, cleanses my hair despite it was tricky to start with as my hair felt waxy for the first two weeks, now is the best shampoo ever combined with a boar brush, will buy again and try different formulas

Best shampoo

Posted by 5378930949313933801 on Jul 24, 2014

This shampoo is amaizing, I recommend all J.R. Liggett's Old-fashioned shampoos. Hair feels so much cleaner and better after you stop using regualr shampoo and only this. I don't even need conditioner anymore.

Shampoo Bar

Posted by ShannonD on Jul 02, 2014

Found this okay, I tend to have slightly oily hair and found that I was almost have to wash my hair everyday when using this. Also it didn't seem to dry out, when not used. But on a plus not I found there is no need for conditioner.

Destroyed my hair

Posted by 5469923844116691687 on Jun 13, 2014

After use for some months my hair was so dry. It was impossible to brusch. Had to cut it off.

Good enought

Posted by 5020508882474442848 on Jun 02, 2014

My hair is short but squeaky clean and I don't need any conditioner. It seems to keep clean longer.

My shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1763080 on Mar 31, 2014

This leaves my hair squeaky clean, I damaged with no coated feeling. Highly Recommend. Liquid natural shampoo weighed down my hair and lamed my clean hair feel oily. Love this bar shampoo. I am now using my liquid shampoo as a body wash.

Great family hair soap

Posted by 5305955429038720929 on Feb 11, 2014

Washes very nicely without leaving a buildup

very good