GBP

£6.50

£9.71

Savings of: £3.21 (33% off)

Works wonders for Candida

Posted by chacho on Jul 12, 2011

Works wonders to bring an end to candida (yeast infection.) But I take 2 capsules three times per day along with 2 capsules of NOW Probiotic-10 50 Billion three times per day if you really want to get rid of Candida over-growth. Candida causes a lot of health problems (badly over-looked by doctors)because they are not trained,they will give you antibiotics making the condition worse. I also use Acidophilus.

Posted by Reviewer3293359 on Nov 06, 2011

Helped end a months-long bout of cramps & diarrhea in a few doses. Had thought it was only good for diarrhea caused by microbes, but then read it also has an anti-inflammatory effect on large intestine. I'm now taking twice/week to keep IBS under better control. (Also take fiber supplement & bifidus supplement daily.) This is an excellent medicine cabinet item for people who are prone to cramps & diarrhea.

In response to reviewer

Posted by Reviewer1134473 on Jun 01, 2012

In response to the reviewer from Japan who got an infection from this: This can happen but only in severely immuno-compromised individuals. This isn't a normal reaction at all - seek medical help if you haven't already

seems to work part 2

Posted by Reviewer3030776 on Jul 07, 2009

Was having stomach upset after two rounds of antibiotics, then after using this product along with the Nature's Way Primadophilus Reuteri Superior Probiotic, I felt back to normal in about a week or so. So, it seems to work.

Excellent probiotic!

Posted by Reviewer2480333 on Jun 23, 2011

The only known probiotic not affected by antibiotic, it is good for general GI health, also approved in Canada to help antibiotic associated diarrhea and traveler's diarrhea! Highly recommend

C Diff must

Posted by eathealthy on Dec 28, 2013

This is an excellent probiotic to keep C Diff at bay. My one son came down with two episodes of C Diff after antibiotics and the poor guy hated the medicine he had to take. I ordered this S. Boulardii and started adding one capsule to his morning smoothie. This has kept the C Diff away since then. Couldnèt be happier. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Very Good!

Posted by Reviewer1235529 on Apr 08, 2009

Had c-Diff after taking 3 weeks of antibiotics (to never be done again)! These really gave me my good intestinal flora back!

Acidophilus = headache, Saccharomyces Boulardii = no headache

Posted by Reviewer1096743 on Jun 14, 2009

I chose this flora because it doesn't give me a headache, and I need probiotic support. 5 stars, not freeze dried.

Not for me...

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 26, 2013

the taste of it slightly repels my senses and i can't find any benefits i am used getting from probiotics so i don't find any real use with this product,maybe only doing yogurt with it and see if its a "live one"...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Love this product

Posted by 5270647100110769302 on Aug 15, 2013

This is a fantastic product, especially for the price. I've tried numerous expensive probiotics that didn't do what they claimed. So I was pleased to find this product and felt it working right away. It's great for helping with Candida. You might find that it causes a bit of gas, but that's a good thing because it's doing its job and helping balance your gut flora!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »