GBP

£14.08

£22.52

Savings of: £8.44 (37% off)

made me sick

Posted by Reviewer2517004 on Jul 03, 2009

after doing a little research i read, although very uncommon, a side effect such as bloating, constipation...etc...and even yeast infection like effects may take place. This is what I believed i experienced from this product. I should have researched the uses for this type of bacteria before ordering. im sure for practically all people this works , but for me , not good.

A BIT TOO STRONG

Posted by Reviewer2673735 on Jul 17, 2009

A BIT TOO STRONG FOR MY STOMACH. IT IS OK IF I TAKE EVERY 3 DAYS.

Florastor was more effective for me

Posted by Reviewer1873799 on Apr 13, 2009

This probiotic was OK, but I got much better results from the (unfortunately) more expensive Florastor brand.

It helps

Posted by 4668269587752432344 on Mar 08, 2015

It helps with candida, with oral thrush, but is not as effective as it was before. The first bottle had capsules which had tiny black spots in them, now these black spots are gone, but also the effectiveness is not so good. Maybe I will try other brands.

Here Goes

Posted by Reviewer2549701 on Mar 18, 2008

I've heard much written about Saccharmoyces Boulardii (SB), after trying brewers yeast which worked I decided to give SB a go. In short this SB has made by tummy problems worse. What I intend to do now is up the intake to 2 pils 3 x a day a see if this helps. It says on the packaging only to take 1 pill a day but every where else I read you should take 250mg 3 times a day. From what i can gather is that you cannot over dose, although since upping my doseage I have felt more tired. However, like brewers yeast SB is good for you. It must be noted that I haven't got a clue what causes my tummy problems thus SB may not be appropriate in my case.

Works as it claims

Posted by lotuspocus on May 05, 2009

I take them with me when I go on holiday. Supposed to fight food poisoning. So far so good.

good probiotic

Posted by Reviewer2953004 on Jul 01, 2010

seems to help with my digestion.

good but make you very sleepy

Posted by Reviewer1454543 on Mar 19, 2014

eases abdominal pain but make you very tired

good?

Posted by Reviewer2839748 on Jul 28, 2014

dont know the effects yet

Great Price

Posted by Reviewer2158434 on Aug 19, 2010

This product did not work for me. My brother tried it and I hope his immune system is a bit stronger.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »