GBP

Still not use it

Posted by 5325423873397747291 on Sep 19, 2013

Just received 4 days ago and didnt have chance to use it so still do not know the result.

Sticky but absorbes well

Posted by 5622364751045790136 on May 07, 2014

Very thick oil. And I only use it occasionally at night. It almost needs to becrubbed on. But it also gives my skin a healthy look after being in the sun. Neutral smell.

Jasona Natural Pure Natural Skin OIl

Posted by 4950649494746550299 on Oct 07, 2013

Very good for super dry skin but a little difficult to spread, however good results

Thick & Heavy...

Posted by Reviewer3292077 on Jun 24, 2010

From Singapore Texture is overly heavy and thick, not easy to be absorbed. It leaves a sticky shine on my face whole day. Good to use with creams.

sticky

Posted by oksana on Jan 10, 2012

Well it moisturizes, heals small wounds after my cats in their arms, but I somehow sticky.

very oily and sticky

Posted by Reviewer1848502 on Oct 06, 2011

my daughter is allergic to lots of stuff. this work for her. only find it too oily and sticky.

to concentrated

Posted by Reviewer2741405 on Nov 19, 2011

may be it is good only for the small areas of the skin... for example under the eyes. I still can not say whether is good or not this product. I need more time for better impressions. (2 weeks now)

Terrible

Posted by 4783859909478803871 on Jun 01, 2014

Gave it away, after wonderfull begginer results my skin started to get dry, and terrible. I researched, it was for the fake natural vitamin e, they dont put natural vitamin e, so i dong get what is the natural part in their name? Oil? Synthetic vitamin e is very harmful, even for those who dont feel the symptoms right away, maybe never.