Kinky-Curly, Knot Today, Natural Leave In / Detangler, 8 oz (236 ml)

£ 7.23

Plus d'étoiles !!!

Posted by 5546862686319784664 on Nov 22, 2012

Si c'était possible, je doublerais les étoiles. Ce produit a littéralement changé mes boucles ! Je l'utilise en leave-in et quelle douceur... Je suis 3A/B et ma fille est 1A, nous l'utilisons toutes deux.

Good leave in,

Posted by Reviewer2960577 on Jun 06, 2012

Like it, love the smell. It reminds me of Pina Coladas. It works for me when my hair is damp (I think that's part of the directions, but I don't remember). It curls the hair, but also dries it out.

Does what it says!

Posted by 5062068249310650330 on Feb 04, 2013

I just got this product today and tried it out immediately. I am super impressed with this product because for once I've found a product that does what it says and it worked right away! I did not have to put an excessive amount of product in my hair for it to work (two quarter sized globs). My hair is coily 4b hair type and I am transitioning from relaxed hair to natural. Because I've had relaxed hair most of my life I had forgotten how to care for my hair in its natural state. Well this product will be key to my maintenance because it elongates the coils so that it is easy to comb and does not hurt or snap when combing. Go ahead and try it, iherb has the best price around.

Great detangler.

Posted by Reviewer1056381 on Mar 19, 2012

It is by far better than any conditioner i have ever used, in terms of detangling.Excellent slip, lovely smell. Also, it did not over condition my hair and i don't have to use a palmful to get my hair to detangle. With other conditioners, a lot of hair seemed to be falling out in the shower while detangling, due to "over-moistness"/ over conditioning; it has stopped with KCKT.

Very good!

Posted by felininho on Nov 10, 2013

Really nice smell and very good detangler for my 34/ 3b hair. I'll buy again.