GBP

טוב

Posted by 4783296429994217255 on Nov 02, 2014

קניתי אותו בגלל הרכיבים הטבעיים. הקרם נעים, עם ריח מנטה מרענן, נמרח נעים, נספג במהירות ומשאיר הרגשה מקררת בגלל המנטה.

alright

Posted by Reviewer2063611 on Sep 08, 2011

refreshing but wont order again once it's finished as Kiss my face lotions are ranked very low on the EWG database. Dr. Bronner's and Badger are much healthier options.

Peppermint? Where

Posted by 4756213167339460021 on Nov 12, 2015

I bought this because I thought the peppermintfeeling would be very nice on my working feets. But I diden feel the peppermint cooling what so ever. Disapointed. The creame wasent any good either.

very good!

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Jun 15, 2015

Rather thick and nutritive, smells like mint bubble gum.

very soft

Posted by Reviewer1916759 on Dec 22, 2010

my dad's feet become soft now

Not bad

Posted by Reviewer1474253 on Feb 17, 2012

Nice smell, easy to apply, but greasy. It covers my feet with an oily film, which I personally do not like. If you are looking for a light refreshing cream - try another one.

NIce texture, good effects

Posted by Reviewer1287995 on Jun 10, 2011

Wish this were a larger quantity. Just the coolest, smoothest, sexiest foot massage.

great feet moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer2453250 on Aug 16, 2014

I work on the field wearing work boots every day, so my feet suffer a lot. I have been rubbing this foot creme some nights and I've found that my feet are more moisturized and the minty feeling is very nice to go to sleep after a long and hard day.

very good

Posted by 5462737419990469101 on May 16, 2012

very good

Works Well & Smells Great

Posted by Reviewer1435755 on Jul 21, 2012

When used regularly this creme in combination with the foot scrub has restored my once scruffy & scaley feet to smooth & crack free. I apply it daily after scrubbing in the shower. The peppermint scent is just right & achieved with extracts/oils rather than chemical fragrance.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »