GBP

£10.57

£14.73

Savings of: £4.15 (28% off)

good

Posted by 5228917986635810762 on Apr 22, 2016

ممتاز

relaxing

Posted by 5230899100975771011 on Apr 06, 2016

i order this to my mother and she like it the sour in her muscles less painful and felt relaxing

Love Magnesium Flakes!

Posted by healthymuslimah on Feb 26, 2016

These magnesium chloride flakes are from the ancient Zechstein seabed in the Netherlands and are excellent for relaxation and boosting Mg - soaking in the bath, soaking sore feet, making Mg oil and Mg body butter too,

Great value!

Posted by 5303540637256700756 on Jan 12, 2016

Bought this to make magnesium oil. It is working splendidly, will purchase again whenever this runs out. It is a HUGE bottle, so won't use it up anytime soon :)

Thanks

Posted by 4659712941436331637 on Dec 30, 2015

Excellent

Love it

Posted by 5000311664920190683 on Dec 17, 2015

I love this product though for using in the bath it doesn't go very far. I read a couple of reviews that said people make their own magnesium oil spray with these, so I gave it a try and it worked great for muscle and tendon pain. I have also read that the body absorbs magnesium much more readily in a topical form as opposed to internally, so I feel this is a better alternative.

Do not know

Posted by 5657399318915138640 on Nov 09, 2015

I bought the wrong , I thought I could drink , so have not used in the immersion bath.

It does the job

Posted by Reviewer2805484 on Nov 06, 2015

I make mag oil from these flakes and it works well. I did notice it helps restlessness if applied prior to going to bed and I now use it everyday after I shower as a full body spray. Downside my skin tastes like salt and that is slightly annoying but tolerable.

Great product

Posted by 5528634319010217476 on Oct 29, 2015

Helps my son with his eczema, better than Epsom salt.

Wish Life Flo Magnesium Flakes didn't go out of stock so often!

Posted by mirindalikethedrink on Oct 27, 2015

I hesitate to put a positive review out for the Life Flo Health Magnesium Flakes...only because I don't want everyone else to buy them up before I can get some! These often go out of stock on iHerb. But, I try to keep some of them around. I like to dissolve them to make magnesium oil spray and have used them in bath water before. I find that the magnesium chloride gives me better results than magnesium sulfate (epsom salts).

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »