July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

LivOn Laboratories, Lypo-Spheric Vitamin C, 30 Packets, 0.2 fl oz (5.7 ml) Each

£ 19.44
Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Useful form of vitamin C

Posted by DawnMellowship on May 16, 2012

It's said that liposomal vitamin C is easier for the body to use as we are only able to use around 10% of sources such as Ascorbic Acid. I find it useful because it doesn't irritate my gut inflammation like other forms of vitamin C and it does give a pronounced energy kick. I haven't noticed any long-term results yet, but I will keep purchasing this product.

Excellent bioactive product

Posted by Reviewer2969335 on Jan 12, 2011

100% absorption and no gastrointestinal distress regardless of dosage. Slightly disappointed with the 12% alcohol content per dose. Will continue to purchase.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3361378 on Jun 01, 2011

The product is high quality and effective and I intend to continue using it. However if you are a super-taster you wil find the taste repulsive. I recommend Now Foods sugar free drinks sticks to take it with. Acai Lemonade is the best.

Tastes bad

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 24, 2013

I am sure this is a very good product, but even though the color is orange, and it looks like it should taste orange...it does not, in fact, it tastes quite awful. Eventually I had to drip the contents into a little bit of water, and chug it down while holding my breath to avoid the taste. This felt like to much of a hassle for me, so I am switching to ascorbyl palmitate (also known as c-ester).

good

Posted by Reviewer2650760 on Mar 22, 2012

Good stuff, but tastes vile and doesnt mix well when you put it into liquid, looks like egg yolk! Needs to be taken with something that can balance ph, as it definitely made my stomach acidic, though I was taking in large amounts.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »