LivOn Laboratories, Lypo-Spheric Vitamin C, 30 Packets, 0.2 fl oz (5.7 ml) Each

£ 19.78

Useful form of vitamin C

Posted by DawnMellowship From Great Britain on May 16, 2012

It's said that liposomal vitamin C is easier for the body to use as we are only able to use around 10% of sources such as Ascorbic Acid. I find it useful because it doesn't irritate my gut inflammation like other forms of vitamin C and it does give a pronounced energy kick. I haven't noticed any long-term results yet, but I will keep purchasing this product.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3361378 From New Zealand on Jun 01, 2011

The product is high quality and effective and I intend to continue using it. However if you are a super-taster you wil find the taste repulsive. I recommend Now Foods sugar free drinks sticks to take it with. Acai Lemonade is the best.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1599966 From Texas on Jan 06, 2011

Lipospheric vit C appears to be helping several physical problems that I have been dealing with for several years. It is definitely gentler on my system at high doses than capsules of vit C.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2607540 From New Zealand on Sep 29, 2011

I have only been taking this for a couple of weeks but believe it has been instrumental in me being able to fight off the terrible flu bug that went around my whole family and colleagues at work

Great

Posted by Reviewer2176420 From California on Jun 19, 2012

I take 3 of these a day right now so it's kind of expensive but I'm feeling much better. I have Fibromyalgia and this is recommended by my doc.