LivOn Laboratories, Lypo-Spheric Vitamin C, 30 Packets, 0.2 fl oz (5.7 ml) Each

£ 20.46

I love this vitamin c

Posted by Reviewer2642299 on Apr 15, 2011

I have been unable to tolerate most vitamin C preparations out there-this one I can take with no bowel problem. My skin and gums look so much better! Thank you for this wonderful product!

Useful form of vitamin C

Posted by DawnMellowship on May 16, 2012

It's said that liposomal vitamin C is easier for the body to use as we are only able to use around 10% of sources such as Ascorbic Acid. I find it useful because it doesn't irritate my gut inflammation like other forms of vitamin C and it does give a pronounced energy kick. I haven't noticed any long-term results yet, but I will keep purchasing this product.

not right for me

Posted by Reviewer1894735 on Feb 14, 2012

I had high hopes for this product, but it smelled like chemicals and made me feel odd. It seemed to make me wake up in the middle of the night each day that I took it.

disappointed

Posted by 4773522448401060817 on Jul 01, 2013

I had read about the amazing immediate results of using this Lypo-Spheric Vit C. Well I feel no different at all. I have a super bug in my lung and need to build up my immunity and someone recommended this product. My pharmacist warned me that it was not FDA approved so it has not been through a trial or test with the authorities. I feel I have wasted my money and regret spending over $60.00 plus postage.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3361378 on Jun 01, 2011

The product is high quality and effective and I intend to continue using it. However if you are a super-taster you wil find the taste repulsive. I recommend Now Foods sugar free drinks sticks to take it with. Acai Lemonade is the best.