GBP

£4.12

£4.30

Savings of: £0.18 (4% off)

Yum.

Posted by Reviewer2462133 on Aug 12, 2009

This stuff is a great sweetener. It doesn't have a strong taste, so it can go in anything. I use it mainly for baking, and it works well. I also appreciated that it came safely bubble wrapped, so no chance from breaking during shipping.

So yummy!

Posted by Reviewer1956085 on Jun 16, 2009

I bought this product to use as a healthy alternative sweetener in baked goods. So far, everything I've made has been wonderful! It has a nice buttery type flavor that really tastes great. I can not believe I have never had this before. I am going through it fairly fast, I just wish they made it in larger amounts :)The texture is smooth after baking, moist, and it has definitely helped me feel full. I will be ordering more!

Tastes wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer3363456 on Feb 25, 2009

Has a delicious taste, but you have to use alot in your baking for it to taste sweet.

brown rice syrup

Posted by Reviewer2556290 on Dec 09, 2008

I have used brown rice syrup for a long time to make granola bars, it gives them a very good test.

AMANDA

Posted by Reviewer2061386 on Nov 27, 2008

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT...I USE IT IN MY SONS GOATS MILK TO ADD CALORIES TO MAKE FORMULA. GREAT PRODUCT!

Lundberg, Sweet Dreams, Brown Rice Syrup, Gluten Free 1lb 5oz

Posted by Reviewer2074358 on Oct 20, 2008

I used this as a substitute for molasses in a GF Pumpkin Bread recipe and the result was OUTSTANDING!! Very moist, incredibly delicious!! It gets rave reviews every time I make it; people can't believe it's GF!! In all fairness have never made the recipe w/ molasses because I HATE the bitter taste of molasses, so I don't know how it would have come out in terms of texture had I done so, but this was such an AMAZING substitute that I don't care ;-). I may try substituting it in recipes that call for agave nectar to see how it works out. Finding this on iherb has been a dream - WAY cheaper than my local health food store!!!!

like the product

Posted by Reviewer1642308 on Sep 29, 2008

I have been using this product for a while and I really like it. Taste great and it is better than corn syrup and it has a low glyciemic index for diabetic.

wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1166405 on Sep 27, 2008

Great value!!

Substitute for usual sugars, especially any containing fructose

Posted by Reviewer2241307 on Sep 01, 2008

I find this to be an excellent product, and it produces excellent baking results as well. Maltose raises blood glucose much, much more slowly than does any other sweetener. But then, everything I have ever bought from iHerb has been excellent. Thank you.

Great stuff - very yummy

Posted by Reviewer2947180 on Jul 01, 2008

Liked the brown rice syrup a lot. It tastes wonderful. Thanks!