GBP

£5.97

£6.99

Savings of: £1.03 (15% off)

• Reviews | English

Great product

Posted by 4905213629555009342 on Aug 20, 2013

These are great to eat right out of the bag. Be careful or you will find yourself eating the whole bag.

Great product

Posted by raeannewright on Aug 22, 2013

Love this product - great quality for a great price.

Hemp Seeds

Posted by Reviewer3322048 on Sep 15, 2013

I hadn't tried Hemp seeds before, so I ordered only an 8 oz bag. But they are quite good, and good for you. I like them on my cold cereal and in yogurt. Next time I will order a bigger bag.

Yummy!

Posted by 5230275702358035923 on Sep 21, 2013

I'd read a review on WebMD, which I found to smack of paranoia. It said, and I paraphrase, "Canadian hemp is not as effective as digoxin, and has more side effects". Hmm, ok. I guess if they mean, by side effects, that your cholesterol will be lowered, and your anxiety may lessen to to a calmer heart, then fine. I love the taste of these hemp hearts; chewy and nutty flavour. As a fellow Canadian, it's nice to see a homegrown (no pun intended) product on iHerb. I'll be reordering soon.

good

Posted by 4705787402615357614 on Sep 26, 2013

Just good. I use it to make veggie burgers, or in granola, tastes great.

My favourite breakfast

Posted by 4767784642673692082 on Sep 27, 2013

I love mixing this with a chia/flax blend with coconut milk as a breakfast. Very good and very healthy!

unique taste

Posted by sixthdimen on Sep 28, 2013

i tried nutiva brand and it is good but for my personal taste this is even better,maybe your taste is different but quality of manitoba hemp seed and oil is fact

great

Posted by korting-bestellen on Sep 30, 2013

Great quality, texture, taste and price. Very much recommended to add to your yoghurt, shake or scrambled eggs. If you're looking for reasonable priced hemp hearts, this is the right pick! If this review was helpful, let me know by clicking yes!

Super

Posted by CIPRIAN on Oct 31, 2013

nice taste and feels fresh!

Delicious seeds

Posted by Reviewer2126349 on Nov 08, 2013

I don't like seeds all that much. I am okay but don't find them tasty. This is tasty as pistachio nuts. Pistachio nuts and these seeds are good.