New To iHerb?

Mill Creek, Moisturizing Lotion, Aloe Vera & PABA, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

£ 5.40

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Mill Creek ALoe Vera lotion is great

Posted by Reviewer2804661 on Sep 06, 2008

I love Mill Creek Aloe Vera and Paba moisturizing lotion because it is virtually odorless when applied and leaves no greasy residue. It's the best I have found for controlling the dry skin condition of my hands.

The BEST moisturizing lotion!

Posted by Reviewer1845111 on Nov 13, 2010

This and Alba Botanica are, in my opinion, the best hand and body lotions on the market. I have fair, dry skin and have used this product with wonderful success for over a decade, even flyfishing in the dry mountain air of Montana. For many years it was the only moisturizer I used on my face and I have flawless skin still at age 69. Mixed with a capsule of Vitamin E it's an excellent salve for sunburn and rashes. Because of the PABA it even offers some mild sunburn protection.

Could do without the smell

Posted by Reviewer2576444 on Oct 14, 2011

Good lotion but wouldnt buy this scent again, smells similar to a lemon cleaning product.

Excellent cream

Posted by Reviewer2760250 on Mar 13, 2012

My skin reacts very well to this cream. I enjoy using it.

I love this

Posted by Reviewer1940056 on Dec 24, 2012

This cream is non-greasy and highly moisturizing. I love the lemon grass fragrance, which smells great going on then fades to a pleasantly mild scent. I live in a dry climate and need moisturizer constantly.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »