GBP

£5.95

£8.26

Savings of: £2.31 (28% off)

That smell!

Posted by Ankale on Mar 28, 2016

Love it! I'm in love with the fragrance of this product. I use it on my body and hair and I really like it. Will buy it again!

Excelente para pelo y cuerpo!!

Posted by Reviewer2107875 on Feb 18, 2016

Funciona muy bien para hidratar la piel, aunque se demora bastante en absorber, y hace que el pelo se vea muy brillante y sano, pero hay que tener cuidado con la cantidad que se aplica o puede verse muy "oleoso". El aroma es simplemente exquisito!!!

Strong floral scent but dissipates over time

Posted by 4933345779180849203 on Sep 12, 2015

I like the bottle shape (vintage feel) and hope the company will add a dripper so that we can easily control the amount. I don't quite appreciate the scent when I used it but am happy that it dissipates on my skin in 15-20 minutes. I am happy that my hair is shiny and smooth by just a tiny amount.

Monoi Tiare Tahiti Oil - divne smell and great product

Posted by 5386915822429727218 on Sep 04, 2015

I fell in love with this oil from the first use. The scent is divine!! The skin is so soft and shinny in a good way (not oily shinny, but healthy shinny). I use it together with the shower gel which has a same scent (shower gel is from another brand). I use it either on dry or wet skin (depending how much time I have). It is absorbed quickly in both ways. The only thing that was a bit confusing about this oil at first is the brown thing that was swimming inside the bottle, but finally I realised that it is the tahitian flower, and not something awfull. So do not worry, your oil is perfectly fine!! I will reorder this oil for sure and I really recommend it!

Monoi Taire Tahiti

Posted by 5594367220165158199 on Jul 20, 2015

Wow. Smells divine. I've been using it every day.

excelente

Posted by 5065794458518827363 on Jun 09, 2015

I like !!

j'aime beaucoup

Posted by 5026325814655944524 on Jun 01, 2015

l'odeur est à tomber, j'ai hâte d'essayer les autres parfums

Muy bueno.

Posted by 5059850344098043532 on May 03, 2015

Ahora que en Sevilla, España, estamos en primavera, el aceite se ha vuelto líquido y lo uso sobre todo para el pelo como prelavado dos horas antes de lavarlo o incluso un día antes ya que es muy hidratante. Pero como mas me gusta es en la ducha con el cuerpo mojado y mezclarlo y luego secarlo con la toalla, deja la piel súper hidratada por mucho tiempo y con un olor que es una maravilla. Lo recomiendo totalmente.

This stuff is heaven sent!

Posted by 5656360375352062945 on Apr 26, 2015

Smells strongly of a floral scent which took me awhile to like but the feel of it on your skin and hair is fantastic! Leaves your skin with a youthful, healthy sheen. Works wonders with nail cuticles. Its an all in one product. Works well as a moisturiser, leave-in hair conditioner and cuticle nail oil. Instead of bringing 3 items along on trips, I just need this one item! That's value for money and its not even overly expensive to begin with!

No soporto el olor

Posted by 4826076852592774824 on Apr 10, 2015

El olor no me gusta nada, muy fuerte y artificial para mi gusto. En ese sentido, me ha decepcionado bastante... Por lo demás, no tengo queja pero me arrepiento de haberlo comprado.