MRM, Joint Synergy +, 120 Capsules, Plus 2 oz Roll-on

£ 9.75

Loved it, good to increase joint recovery.

Posted by renanspinelli on Aug 13, 2012

Had some pain on my elbow and it helped me to recover it, awesome product with a really small price.

Excellent for shoulder pain

Posted by Reviewer1898566 on Jul 20, 2009

My chiro recommended I take this along with fish oil to ease my shoulder pain - it worked as fast as ibuprofen without the potential harm to kidneys. Now I'm taking a maintenance dose for the health of my joints.

MRM Joint Synergy Plus

Posted by Reviewer1672256 on Aug 12, 2009

Think this is by far the best joint compound around. Greatly assisted in healing from a torn meniscus without medical intervention and has improved some arthritis in my hands which was an unexpected side benefit. Have now just continued to take it on a regular basis. Just wish I could get it without the roll on which I don't use and end up throwing away.

love it

Posted by Reviewer2149441 on Oct 25, 2009

my dad uses it on a day to day basis, he loves it and says it work better than other thing he has tried... we both love the roll on and the price is great! people need to stop complaining about it because it is practicaly free.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer1032316 on Oct 27, 2007

I love this product. I have bad knees, I have tried more expensive products but cannot beat this product price and quality. It is priced 50% less than at my vitamin shop. The roll on is free and is wonderful for sore muscles. Bravo on the product and the price. I have ordered this product for my sister, mom and friends.