GBP

£11.34

£22.15

Savings of: £10.81 (49% off)

Loved it, good to increase joint recovery.

Posted by renanspinelli on Aug 13, 2012

Had some pain on my elbow and it helped me to recover it, awesome product with a really small price.

Excellent for shoulder pain

Posted by Reviewer1898566 on Jul 20, 2009

My chiro recommended I take this along with fish oil to ease my shoulder pain - it worked as fast as ibuprofen without the potential harm to kidneys. Now I'm taking a maintenance dose for the health of my joints.

MRM Joint Synergy Plus

Posted by Reviewer1672256 on Aug 12, 2009

Think this is by far the best joint compound around. Greatly assisted in healing from a torn meniscus without medical intervention and has improved some arthritis in my hands which was an unexpected side benefit. Have now just continued to take it on a regular basis. Just wish I could get it without the roll on which I don't use and end up throwing away.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer1032316 on Oct 27, 2007

I love this product. I have bad knees, I have tried more expensive products but cannot beat this product price and quality. It is priced 50% less than at my vitamin shop. The roll on is free and is wonderful for sore muscles. Bravo on the product and the price. I have ordered this product for my sister, mom and friends.

love it

Posted by Reviewer2149441 on Oct 25, 2009

my dad uses it on a day to day basis, he loves it and says it work better than other thing he has tried... we both love the roll on and the price is great! people need to stop complaining about it because it is practicaly free.

Love all my MRM products!

Posted by Reviewer3320645 on Feb 25, 2011

This joint product seems to help me more than all the others I have tried. My wife says the roll-on helps, also.

Joint Synergy

Posted by Reviewer1095376 on Sep 22, 2012

I have been using the roll on for years for bad disks in neck and back. It is all I usually need to take away the pain and it usually lasts for 24 hours. Never saw big difference in the pills but after reading the other reviews I will try again on a regular basis with an increased dosage. I have tried many cremes and liquid pain relievers, some like soothanol that cost over $50 and this is the best.

both products seem to work....you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 26, 2013

although it takes time for the joints to recover(in my 2nd bottle) it looks like a good supporting/recovery product,and the roll on does a better job than Bengey with the same sharp smell...

AMAZING STUFF!

Posted by Reviewer2493190 on Jan 11, 2012

I bought this product for my mom since her knees have been bothering her for years. Recently, her knees would hurt even when she was just walking. The joint synergy pills have changed everything. She has no joint pain at all! Amazing!

MRM Joint Synergy+ Roll-on

Posted by Reviewer2044696 on Aug 22, 2011

My mother takes this product as part of her arthritis treatment, and it helps in controlling the painful effects of arthritis.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »